NEurope
Konfucius

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

This week NSMB could remain in the Top10 still claiming spot 2. Brain Training is also in the Top10 but dropped from 4 to 5. Animal Crossing dropped from 10 to 11 follow by Nintendogs Dalmation that dropped from 9 to 12. Big Brain Academy entered the charts at 29 and Mario Kart DS dropped from 23 to 36.

Here are the charts as usual.

Good to see Nintendo games holding their position for once. In the past games that've done well have usually dropped like a stone after the first 2 weeks but games like Animal Crossing and Brain Training have been holding their own. Let's hope NSMB stays in the top 10 for a long time.

Not a single game there deserves to be ahead of Loco Roco.

LMAO you are kidding right! :grin:

Absolutely not.

Well then maybe you should play some of the many many games that are above Loco Roco in the charts... because some are there by good reason!

I've played more than half of the games above Loco Roco.

Maybe you should give it a chance and not dismiss it because it's on a Sony machine :indeed:

I've played more than half of the games above Loco Roco.

Maybe you should give it a chance and not dismiss it because it's on a Sony machine :indeed:

I don't think that's the reason why he was dismissing it. It's quite a powerful statement to make, especially when there's so many top titles that are in there.

Not a single game there deserves to be ahead of Loco Roco.

They obviously do if there selling more than it. Your personal opinion does not reflect the amount of game software sold to reach a higher place than Loco roco.

They obviously do if there selling more than it. Your personal opinion does not reflect the amount of game software sold to reach a higher place than Loco roco.

Seriously? Because I generally thought that you had to warn people of opinions.

Maybe [opinion][/opinion] will work better in the future.

Sorry for updating the charts this week Konfucius.

Take 2’s ‘Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories’ on PS2/PSP takes a 4th week at No1 (-34%), driven in all of those weeks by the launch of the budget-priced PS2 version. 2K Games/Take 2 can celebrate the long-awaited arrival of ‘Prey’ at No2, originally a PC concept from 10 years ago – now out on PC and Xbox 360. ‘Prey’ was produced by 3D Realms (of Duke Nukem fame) and developed by Human Head on PC / Venom Games on 360 and claims No1 on both format charts, although the Xbox 360 version is by far the lead format, accounting for 77% of unit sales.

Nintendo’s DS ‘New Super Mario Bros’ (-27%) drops one place to No3, while Disney/Buena Vista rise 4 places to No4 with the hand-held versions of ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest’ (+73%) benefiting from a very successful cinematic release. Activision’s ‘Over The Hedge’, based of course on the movie (-19%) drops 2 places to No5, whilst unusually this week, the other new entries are both movie tie-ins – Ubisoft release PS2 ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Of Jack Sparrow’ (No10) and THQ debut at No16 with ‘Cars’ on 7 formats. Even this week’s big re-entry has a movie-related slant, as EA come back in at No9 with the Xbox 360 version of ‘Lord Of The Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth II’ (90% of sales are 360 and 10% are the original PC version which came out in March this year).

ALL PRICES

FULL PRICE

GCN

DS

PSP

X360

Sorry for updating the charts this week Konfucius.

Nevermind, it's good to see someone looking after the charts if I'm not here. It's bad that you did a better job than me, however. :D

Lol ^^

I know this is for the UK charts, and they're kinda impressive, but did anyone see the AMAZING charts from France and Germany this week? I mean... hot damn! :P

FRANCE

1. New Super Mario Bros.

2. Brain Training

3. Nintendogs Dalmatian & Friends

4. Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories

5. Animal Crossing: Wild World

6. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Platinum

7. Big Brain Academy

8. Super Dragon Ball Z

9. Mario Kart DS

10. Nintendogs: Labrador & Friends

DS owns 70% of the Top 10!

GERMANY

1. New Super Mario Bros.

2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2)

3. Big Brain Academy

4. Brain Training

5. Nintendogs: Dalmatinian & Friends

6. Animal Crossing: Wild World

7. Gran Turismo 4

8. Pro Evolution Soccer 5

9. FIFA World Cup 2006 (PS2)

10. Prey

DS owns 50% of the Top 10!

Indeed these charts look very good for Nintendo, could you give me a source to them or post them here frequently as a find those quite interesting too.

Ok, now on to the UK charts. NSMB managed to stay in 3rd spot as well as Brain Training in 6th. Animal Crossing dropped form 13 to 15 followed by Nintendogs Dalmatian which dropped from 14 to 16 and Big Brain Academy that stayed on 17.

An unexpected re-entry marks Nintendogs Lab on 38.

Here are the whole Top40.

Indeed these charts look very good for Nintendo, could you give me a source to them or post them here frequently as a find those quite interesting too.

I could post them, ya :). You want me to make a seperate thread? :)

You want me to make a seperate thread? :)

I think you could post them here as well, there's not so much discussion going on, so I think it's not confusing. But it's up to you - or the Mods and Admins :)

I'll do a seperate topic and let the mods decide if you want it.

EDIT: There :)

Stupid Konfucius forgot to update yesterday - sorry.

NSMB managed to claim its 3rd spot again. Brain Training moved up from 6 to 5 and Animal Crossing form 15 to 13. Big Brain Academy also manage to climb up one spot to 16 while Nintendogs Dalmatian dropped from 16 to 19.

Mario Kart DS also re-entered at 38 moving Nintendogs Lab on spot down.

Overall lots of DS Software, as it was during the previous weeks. The Lite surely must have had some impact.

Get the whole charts here

I got the whole list, but this weeks Top 10 from England is,

1. Cars

2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

3. New Super Mario Bros.

4. Brain Training

5. Pro Evolution Soccer 5

6. The Sims

7. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

8. The Sims 2

9. Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Jack Sparrow

10. F1 2006

Brain Training might just pass NSMB in the coming weeks - it's done it in Germany.

1. Cars

3. New Super Mario Bros.

4. Brain Training

6. The Sims

8. The Sims 2

10. F1 2006

Brain Training might just pass NSMB in the coming weeks - it's done it in Germany.

Wooo go Nintendo...but I have to admit it's sad to see Animal crossing fall from the top 10 :(

1. Cars

3. New Super Mario Bros.

4. Brain Training

6. The Sims

8. The Sims 2

10. F1 2006

I'll continue with the rest of the Top40 if you don't mind.

Big Brain Academy climed up from 16 to 12 while Animal Crossing dropped from 13 to 15 and Nintendogs Dalmation from from 19 to 22.

Here are the charts for those who don't trust my word :D

I'll continue with the rest of the Top40 if you don't mind.

Lol, I don't mind at all. You do that :P ;) I justed wanted to discuss the most important part (IMO), so I thought I'd post it :)

Another weeks of charts is up.

NSMB remained in 3rd place while Brain Training dropped from 4 to 5.

Animal Crossing WW went down one spot to 16 and Big Brain Academy dropped from 12 to 19 as well as Nintendogs from 22 to 27.

Take a look at the whole charts here