N-Europe

ExciteTruck

Stocka

Sorry for the spoiler everyone, I didnt think it was much of a one to be honest but everyone is different I guess, my bad. Cheers Flinky or sorting it.

Once I unlocked Super mode today I spent most of the day just playing the bronze cup on normal mode unlocking more trucks and colours while getting mnay S ranks. I will start Super mode tomorrow.

Sorry again everyone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, people bothered about "spoilers" in a racing game?? Man sorry does it mess up the storyline?

I had only just unlocked Diamond cup and was looknig forward to discovering what it was :)

Oh well, at least now I know to look forward to it.

..the versus mode is the only multiplayer option ghosty.. no crush.. no rings.. no gates.. but still very enjoyable!

..while it would probably be nice to see some online content being downloadable, I don't really see it happening for Excite Truck.. but then I am happy enough with how the game is :love:

..the versus mode is the only multiplayer option ghosty.. no crush.. no rings.. no gates.. but still very enjoyable!

..while it would probably be nice to see some online content being downloadable, I don't really see it happening for Excite Truck.. but then I am happy enough with how the game is :love:

Uh...there are crushings rings etc. in Versus mode o,o

..and I certainly wouldn't mind taking you to school with a bit of online play, flameboy.. but I'll just have to leave that to Winning Eleven DS when it arrives :heh:

As much as I love Excite Truck, there are obviously areas which could be strengthened.. but.. like I keep saying.. I love it!

..and I certainly wouldn't mind taking you to school with a bit of online play, flameboy.. but I'll just have to leave that to Winning Eleven DS when it arrives :heh:

As much as I love Excite Truck, there are obviously areas which could be strengthened.. but.. like I keep saying.. I love it!

It's not a perfect game by any means. There are areas for improvement. More tricks in the air would be great, better crashes, more modes, and better multiplayer options. I hope Nintendo have another go at creating something like this, because there is some great work that has taken place here. Next great Nintendo franchise, maybe.

It's fun, and it's been the most fun I've had in a game since WiiSports probably.