Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Endless Ocean

Tellyn

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not specifically choosing ocean/sailing/etc. themed music for my soundtrack, just music that fits the calm nature of the game.

I think a lot of your suggestions so far will sound too, lets say energetic, for this game. Still, who am I to judge what others should listen to whilst playing this game? :)

EDIT: Ambient Wonder from the Halo: Combat Evolved soundtrack is another one I would choose.

Beethoven's Piano Sonata No.14 (Moonlight), first movement

Sibelius' The Swan of Tuonela

How about Venus from Holst's The Planets. Or Neptune if you want something with a bit more mystery. Any number of Debussy pieces would work.

Going for the more obvious angle, George Fenton's score to The Blue Planet would be ideal! John Barry wrote some great underwater tracks for Thunderball, but I guess that would add an unwanted feeling of espionage to the proceedings.

John Barry wrote some great underwater tracks for Thunderball, but I guess that would add an unwanted feeling of espionage to the proceedings.

Wait, are you saying there aren't any underwater knife fights in this? Pre-order cancelled!

Who will be brave enough to play John Williams' 'Jaws' theme whilst diving? I'd probably start panicking; that movie scarred me for life.

Let's not forget...Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (oh yeah!)

AAARRGRGHRHRHRH!!

This has been out in Japan a while now, I've thus far resisted the urge to get the Japanese version, but will definitely get the American one.

This has been delayed in Australia till 08. Lets hope Europe doesn't follow.

I believe something's happening, my only guess is that they cannot produce anymore Wii's and the ones they have produced are going to USA. Therefore delaying the games until next year when more wii's will be availible?

The glitch caused the Wii to lock up if you added a certain fish to your aquarium.

considering preordering this..but there is a distinct lack of reviews which make it a concern...

Of even more concern is that Arika's Everblue 2 got poor reviews (at least from Gamespot and IGN). I'm going to keep my copy on pre-order (since it's less than £20) and give the game a chance to prove itself, but to be honest I'm not expecting it to be that good. :sad:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!