Top Posters In This Topic

"You know, I'm a sensible sort of bloke-"

"No you're not, you're a poor man's Neil Morrison!"

"-The odd credit card there-"

"That's laundry you tit."

"Bras without the fumbling-"

"Ad breaks without the pricks."

:heh:

That first video was absolutely hilarious, I've criticised most of those adverts when they were out, too. Too bad the didn't have that one in where the woman is filming a home video of her husband talking to the loan company about football.

EDIT:

Watched the second video, I must have commented on 8/10 of adverts shown on those videos in the past. Especially Nadine Bagott.

Ah the classic brooker, I think someone posted those vids but I loled at them the first time. Needless to say my mum didn't.

Probably posted but I loled:

Not sure if that's working so:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWZUgZ0Qg0

witness the birth, of a GOD!

reminds me of when i threw a bouncy ball off the wall in my student house, it rebounded at an angle and hit on of the girls directly on the patch of her head were the hair all grew away from. (difficult to explain) me and her bf loved it. she less so. anouther guy comes down and i excitedly tell him, throw it again, and it does the exact same him, exact same spot. laugh even harder, bf may have pissed with amusment. girl was near tears.

i went for number 3. it worked. i was the happiest ie ever been, then vowed never to do it again, the girl was clearly not enjoying it as much as me. (story of my life)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!