N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

I love the 'I'm solid' look he's going for during the vid.

He thinks the word 'ginger' is demeaning...but he IS ginger...he don't have red hair, it's ginger...and yes, you have a bloody soul, we got it the first time, no need to say it 88 times! But yeah, he reminds me of a ginger Eminem, no idea why.

And here's Cartman replying...

LMFAO!!!!

Edited by Animal

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here's Cartman replying...

And here's CopperCab replying to South Park...

MY people?! HE'S GINGER! It's like me calling all black-headed people my people when they clearly aren't. Gingers aren't a race! Also, he said earlier in the video he likes the show and later on says he hates it...and even though he hates being called ginger, he calls himself a ginger at the end of the video....

Also found another Cartman/CopperCab video:

Edited by Animal

What I like is that he says South Park have taken it too far, yet this is incredibly mild compared to some of its content. Still hilarious though, I love the creators.

The look of confusion when he says 'I have the right to say whether you make fun of me in an episode...I think' is fantastic.

Plus when he says he will never watch the show EVER! OKAY!

Man you couldn't make this shit up, if this is a staged thing then the actor/script writer is a genius.

Edited by dwarf

What I like is that he says South Park have taken it too far, yet this is incredibly mild compared to some of its content. Still hilarious though, I love the creators.

The look of confusion when he says 'I have the right to say whether you make fun of me in an episode...I think' is fantastic.

Plus when he says I he will never watch the show EVER! OKAY!

Man you couldn't make this shit up, if this is a staged thing then the actor/script writer is a genius.

I thought it was made up at first but now I'm not so sure...apparently rumours are flying that it's an actual episode so I can't wait til the episode airs. I wonder what he'd do, he'd probably make....ANOTHER VIDEO!?!?!?

One word: Genius!

He will. The whole thing will probably a net phenomenon very soon. (It almost is already)

That's true but he really thinks he can take down South Park? South Park's always pushing boundaries, that's what makes it so great in my opinion. Also, I could be wrong but it even has a warning at the beginning about not watching it if you're easily offended, right?

Anyways, what's he expecting, it's South Park.

I thought it was made up at first but now I'm not so sure...apparently rumours are flying that it's an actual episode so I can't wait til the episode airs. I wonder what he'd do, he'd probably make....ANOTHER VIDEO!?!?!?

Unless their planning a 2nd episode about ginger kids, the Ginger Kids episode I reckon he's pissed off at (assuming this kid is real, but I think it's more likely it's some kind of PR stunt... if he's real and so intent why not actually do something like file some kind of lawsuit instead of making videos) already aired, original air date Nov 9, 2005, Season 9 episode 11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Kids

In it Cartman starts saying ginger kids have no souls and goes on one of his near nazi moments, the other kids then turn him into a ginger when he's sleeping to teach him a lesson only have Cartman form a ginger cult or something with intentions to clense the world of non-gingers.

Unless their planning a 2nd episode about ginger kids, the Ginger Kids episode I reckon he's pissed off at (assuming this kid is real, but I think it's more likely it's some kind of PR stunt... if he's real and so intent why not actually do something like file some kind of lawsuit instead of making videos) already aired, original air date Nov 9, 2005, Season 9 episode 11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Kids

In it Cartman starts saying ginger kids have no souls and goes on one of his near nazi moments, the other kids then turn him into a ginger when he's sleeping to teach him a lesson only have Cartman form a ginger cult or something with intentions to clense the world of non-gingers.

Oh I know about the Ginger Kids episode but I thought that advert was to promote the new season. I hope there is an episode about it though.

Oh I know about the Ginger Kids episode but I thought that advert was to promote the new season. I hope there is an episode about it though.

Its a promotion for the show, but not a one about ginger kids again. The Episode it was promoting already aired.

It's basically a sign of the apocalypse. People can't have been this dense before. I often panic at the thought that this is some symptom of the digital age- that future generations will know nothing because they have access to information. It's like how a spellchecker makes you worse at spelling because you never have to try and correct anything yourself anymore.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!