Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1010748/1

"This is easily the greatest thing I have ever read in my lifetime."

"Haha, I got a good couple of chuckles from the message you sent her."

"That link to your response to her is probably the greatest and most epic win/burn/telling that I have ever seen. You deserve an e-cookie. Fuck that you deserve a real cookie. Fuck that you deserve a truckload of warm gooey like-mother-used-to-make good cookies."

"dude arab freak the way you fucking mangled that bitch was a work of fucking art"

God, I'm so full of myself. :yay:

Well where were you going with your post? This thread's purpose is to share interesting elements of the internet, but you've already shared that with us. You know as well as any of us that your reputation on these boards is along the lines of egomaniacal, so we're just expressing our groans of dissapointment that you seem to enjoy the reputation and stride to continue it. We're the people you want to read these stories and we're the ones saying we don't care. Sorry.

Well where were you going with your post? This thread's purpose is to share interesting elements of the internet, but you've already shared that with us. You know as well as any of us that your reputation on these boards is along the lines of egomaniacal, so we're just expressing our groans of dissapointment that you seem to enjoy the reputation and stride to continue it. We're the people you want to read these stories and we're the ones saying we don't care. Sorry.

Big fucking deal. If you REALLY don't care about what I have to say, then you shouldn't really say anything about it. Not everyone has read what I posted, and the only reason I posted my link on this thread is because I believe it will be entertaining in some level, which others in the thread I linked to have clearly stated.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!