Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Room 8 is doing my nut in. I did 10 (even though I did the exact same thing yesterday and it didnt work)

Someone tell me how to do 8.

Click on the center button so that the left door appears. Now rapidly click on the left door until it breaks, revealing the key behind it.

I need answer to room 10.

Just right click.

Click on the center button so that the left door appears. Now rapidly click on the left door until it breaks, revealing the key behind it.

I need answer to room 10.

Just right click.

Cheers buddy.

Room ten, click and (hold) until all the lines cross at a point, and click that exact spot. Rinse repeat.

I don't really know EXACTLY what to do, but to get the key I just randomly aligned the tiles in the center. To get the door, I rearranged the tiles on the right to (from top to bottom) 6051243

That's totally different to the code I had :P Mine had 1 and 2 at either end... Random each time?

Slide the rectangular panel on the bottom to the right side of the screen to make the "wall" fall, revealing the key. Pull the "wall" back into it's place to reveal the door.

Connect the smaller piece of wood on the right to the top of the larger piece on the left to form a hammer. Use the hammer to smash the panel.

That's totally different to the code I had :P Mine had 1 and 2 at either end... Random each time?

Yeah, I guess. I noticed you need to make it so that the digits in the box below them become 7.

Click the leftmost domino, then try to keep up with the number of dominoes falling by clicking on the button in the middle. Once you reach 30 you'll have to rely on the sound of the dominoes to keep up.

gah, room 19 is fucking insanely impossible. nothing to cab done!

It was the only one I needed help with other than 8, and I ended up being helped by someone I linked the puzzle to(they managed to make it through all the doors and get there, cos I was truly stumped). Want help? Click below...

Click the middle of the yellow box like, keep the mouse held and drag it left. I'll leave you to try some more from there :P

It was the only one I needed help with other than 8, and I ended up being helped by someone I linked the puzzle to(they managed to make it through all the doors and get there, cos I was truly stumped). Want help? Click below...

Click the middle of the yellow box like, keep the mouse held and drag it left. I'll leave you to try some more from there :P

I found the key under the drawer by clicking on the blank space directly below it. NOW where's the door?

I found the key under the drawer by clicking on the blank space directly below it. NOW where's the door?

IYou need to get back to the front view, so kind of click about til you manage it. Then once you have, you need to click the top right of the chest of drawers, there's a little door hidden on it, look for the door nob. You have to get the camera view to being straight on with it though too.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's just setting the time.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!