NEurope
Android18a

What did you get in the post today?

I received my Sony Ericsson K750i today from some delivery guy.

I'm uber pleased with it at the mo, and I only paid £150 for it, instead of the £240 because of discount and stuff.

Here's an image of tonights dinner taken with the camera on the phone.

DSC00027.jpg

Hmm.. I think maybe a letter from housing benefit saying a guy is coming round on Thursday to look at the place to assess my claim.

I got Bullet For My Valentines new album "The Poison" and it kicks ass. And er.. thats it. I wonder how many seconds of yours and my lives I've just wasted.

i got lots of birthday cards cos it was my birthday!

sin city dvd

new franz ferdinand cd

some random junk mail

and thats it, i should have got 2 more cd's but they didnt come so hopefully tomorrow, strange seen as they were all ordered and sent at the same time....hmmm damn you mr postie!

But i should be getting Metal Gear Snakes revenge on the NES, in the post anyday now :D

Run out of coal?

I got some leaflet for some scheme Tesco are running for cheap computers for staff. Hmm... that Dell Dimension 3.6Ghz, 1024MB DDR2, 250GB HD, 17" TFT, 256MB ATI X600 PC for £27.29 a month, costing £746.97 in total, looks kind of good...

I'm lucky if my post turns up before 11, no idea why. I've actually had to wait until 1 some days. I'm expecting a new CD though, possibly Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes. Though I was expecting that a week ago.

Yesterday I got Another Code and Advance Wars DS, and today i got the New Franz CD, it's been an exciting week post wise so far!

I'm expecting a webcam, new mouse, Meet Joe Dirt DVD and then later in the week Tiger Woods 2006 for the Xbox.

The wait is killing me.

i got goodness gracious me series 1, from screen select. i should be getting a cd (mastodon - Remission) and t shirt (mastodon - leviathan) soon too, but postage from the US takes ages from this company

got a new guitar strap in post today

expecting - tickets for raw and smackdown, train tickets, hotel tickets, fozzy tickets, star wars episode 3, family guy season 4 (off mate), credit card statement, bullet belt, "star" ear rings.

Jump Superstars came today, the language barrier is rather troublesome what with the koma and all, but its mighty fun to play though. Donkey konga 2 from Stars Catalogue should arrive soon too.

IGN has a good Walkthrough of Jump dude!!

And it's 12:05 (according to my phone)....post aint been yet!!! Not even like it's a rainy day!!!!!

I got my P45!!!

I quit my job last week and have once more entered into the realms of "bum-ville"! ha ha!

I'm expecting a webcam.

The wait is killing me.

It's killing the ladies too.