N-Europe

European Wii event on Sept 15th

canand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I kinda like the excite truck bxart up there. They're all fake, theyve just used any picture thy could fin of that game, but the excite truck i like.

I'm not a big fan of "Only For/On" stamps on game boxes but it is a good way of letting the general public know that this new game that their friends/children are talking about it only available on one console.

I like its good on the boxart its there for to let people know its just for the Nintendo Wii

NoE: blah blah blah marketing blah blah blah touch generations blah blah blah we can't afford to hire some extra translators to get the games out quicker even though we charge around twice as much as other regions (give or take value added tax)

Enough said.. don't get your hopes up.

NoE: blah blah blah marketing blah blah blah touch generations blah blah blah we can't afford to hire some extra translators to get the games out quicker even though we charge around twice as much as other regions (give or take value added tax)

Yep, Nintendork is back.

(and I could say this without even reading the nick, or avatar, the post is enough) :grin:

yes the optimist himself time for me to go cya's :horse:

Wow, I thought you left. Welcome back.