Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Ninja's vs. Pirates threat

demonmike04

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While ninjas hide on rooftops pretending to be 'invisible' the pirates would just be pillaging and raping their handmaidens.

Just imagine a group of secluded ninjas having a chat around a fire in their small Japanese fishing village when all of a sudden they see the Jolly Roger approaching at full speed with irate pirates swinging their cutlesses in the air... the ninjas would crap their shinobi shozokus.

Ok, lets take a look at it from a realistic point of view

Pirates in the real world suffered from all sortsa diseases, onboard ships, plagues, green diorreah etc etc.

ninjas had shitty quality swords, they were bums and ate baked beans in tins.

Ninjas never used katanas.

But never the less, Ninjas would of beaten pirates to a pulp, as they are sneaky bastards and would of thrown poison darts or poison their food or something.

All pirates had were their shitty 1 rounded guns.

You realise most of the treasure they actually got was booze and whatever they could sell for a quick profit? I dont see the point of finding valuable stuff just to bury it someplace. Apparently that did happen, but it wasnt a commonplace thing as most people think.

Cervantes is a cool DEAD pirate, probably killed by ninjas. And pirates are dumb, they get treasures so that they can bury them and make a treasure map for other pirates, and when other pirates find it, they bury it again in a diferent place, and make a diferent map.

that's the one.

man, i was leathal with her. Used to love smashing the shit out of my mate when he tried to use asteroth. You could induce mental scaring too by using the red jiggly suit. guuaaah!

Nightmare was always the best though. Legend of a character.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!