N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

;

Then you should play my game :D If I play against Waluigi, he always teleports through my keeper. So does the little Bonethingy, whatever he is called. When I try to do this, it fails all the time -.-

I hate the Wasteland arena. It's so annoying that the passes don't get to the players like they should. Love the Lightning Field, though. It's great to see the whole enemy team getting smashed away by a cow :p

Yeah...It's annoyingly slidey.

Is it just me that thinks they've gone overboard on the 'gimmicks'. I feel that a slight difference in character abilities would have surficed.

And why didn't you add Goombas you idiots?!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, how do you do high ball passing? and also, how do you stop it? the comp does it many times and scores from a volly and its pissing me off online when people do it!

Hold in Z and then pass. To stop it, you either break the receiving player or hit A to header it, though it's proving tricky for me at the minute.

(Man I miss Batigol, but I prefered him in red and yellow.)

Not a fan of this to be honest. It seems to have usual Nintendo crap of being much harder when you're doing well.

It's ok, but not exactly going to be my most played game.

It's something I hate about mario kart is that in later levels the cpu always cheats. Still love the game though. Let's hope I get Strikers fast. I won't be allowed to say I like it because Bard will come here, guns blazing, saying I only like it because it's from Nintendo and that I like Excite Truck, which is a pile of shit.

Guess who just brought Strikers.

I know,I know, you guys were praying I wouldn't buy it for your own gaming safety.:heh:

bring it on, ill play ya online.

im soooo crap its not funny, been struggling through the fire cup, battered in the crystal cup.

I've been playing and playing this solid, only to come up against Diddy kong time and time again...I wont speak a word about the rest.

Anyways, Online is a different beast, Waluigi players who create walls and walls and hammer spammers and happy tounge wagglers and...and...and... Good lord it's insane online! Like others on here I've started playing this on its hardest setting with hope to conquer some online t*!!*s. But its just so darn harsh when players resort to the same tactics over and over when things start to become like a normal match.

It's a little like real football in that regards. When things are going bad you pass to your best player...or you repeat your crosses against poor heading teams etc...So I guess my complaints are redundant. I hope the readers of N-Europes Strikers forum can create a top tips guide to help the online battles becoming stale. That's my bitchin' over!...You can tell Ive just come offline with a 13-5 humping due to 12 hammer goals..:mad:

some online t*!!*s. But its just so darn harsh when players resort to the same tactics over and over when things start to become like a normal match.

...You can tell Ive just come offline with a 13-5 humping due to 12 hammer goals..:mad:

Yes , it can be as annoying as hell when you have those days when you can't beat them - but , some of my most rewarding moments have come from slamming the Spammer Bro into the fence , then going down the field and scoring a non-cheap goal , then shoving the replay down the other players throat for as long as I can.

Repeat that a couple of times in the game and they soon realise they need a different approach.

Guest Jordan

I hate this game, i can't find a decent team to use in the single player and my possesion always sucks...

I can't even beat the second cup and i've tried 3 different teams.

There does seem to be a large problem as players get to the Crystal cup knock out stages...It's like Next Level wanted the game to last longer so they just upped the AI through the roof all of a sudden. Cheap tactics for sure, yet the game still seems to draw you back as it begs to be played due to the simplicity of it all.

I've had a few friends, both male and female play this and they have all thoroughly enjoyed it - But then again they haven't played the Road To Strikers Cup section!

From what I've read in a few forums, without the competitive online element - I feel this would be collecting dust already in many a gamers collection - Wholly due to the horrific AI fluctuations in the single player mode.

Today just could be the day I beat that damn Crystal cup final. (Sigh).

Strikers is like a love hate relationship:love: :weep:

I hate this game, i can't find a decent team to use in the single player and my possesion always sucks...

I can't even beat the second cup and i've tried 3 different teams.

Cheer up man you sound more like the king of glum - dont worry about single player - online is where it's at!