N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, no money in my account. I have £20 in there.

Although, I DO have £15 in HMV vouchers and £15 in Virgin vouchers. Looks like I'll be making a trip in to Guildford on Friday :P

Edit: Arggghhh,, how annoying! Got £27 in there, not enough to order it from either site >:(. Unless anyone knows any discount codes?

Edit 2: current balance £27.79

Grr, it's mocking me!

..Champions League Final tomorrow (actually.. later today!), Computer Games exam on thursday morning (how will I have time to revise!) and Mario Strikers on Friday.. this is becoming an insane week!

And after checking on Play.com, my order has gone from 'preordered' to 'packing :yay:

Guest Stefkov

My order has been on Ordered for a while at gameplay. I can't remmeber what the stages of processing are on there... I hope it gets sent today.

My order has been on Ordered for a while at gameplay. I can't remmeber what the stages of processing are on there... I hope it gets sent today.

You should check your order now... cos mine says its being "picked and packed" and will be dispatched today... OHHH YEAH!

I don't think it has been posted.. I saw the back of the box the other day in the GAME store in my town (which is now closed until saturday as it is moving) and it made me want to take it home right there and then :heh:

While we're on the back of the box, how come Wii games don't specify how much memory they are going to take up like the GC games did?

Guest Stefkov

Damn mines still ordered. Should go through the process today and get sent later hopefully. I will be unhappy if it doesn't get here tomorow.

Damn mines still ordered. Should go through the process today and get sent later hopefully. I will be unhappy if it doesn't get here tomorow.

If it isn't sent later on I can help you out :) Does it not say picked or anything yet? I've already had e-mail saying it's dispatched.

Woo that's mine dispatched now :grin:

*mini dances with Sprout,realises i'm a bad dance and stop,but still very happy*

Yours has dispatched from Gameplay already?

Thats fast, mines still saying being picked.

Dont worry Stefy baby yours will be dispatched today... cos i only orderd mine from them yeasterday... and i have noticed before that gameplay seem to work thro there orders backwards for some reason.

it should be here on Monday *yeay*

Also dont forget its a Bank Holiday (which was also the reason I was getting paranoid about any delays with play3k).

Anyway , shopto have now confirmed mines been sent , so pretty soon all of Europe can witness my ineptitude. :blush:

There's a Mario Smash Football mini-game on the NoE site here.

You use your Wii-remote to stop the opponent from scoring,just like in the game.

You’ll be challenged to stop charged footballs shot in your direction – just like in the game, when an opponent fires a MegaStrike at you – by pointing the Wii Remote at the screen and pressing the A Button at the right time.