N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

I was interested in Sega Soccer Slam when it came out but never bought it, so I might have to give this a punt, so to speak.

Same with me, I had always intended to buy Sega Soccer Slam but never got around to it. I'll probably end up buying Mario Strikers on impulse, I'm prone to that!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with me, I had always intended to buy Sega Soccer Slam but never got around to it. I'll probably end up buying Mario Strikers on impulse, I'm prone to that!

Sega Soccer Slam is an awesome game which I own on the cube just like the original Mario Soccer.

I cant wait til this arrives, many a friend code will be swapped come Thursday/Friday time.

Mario Strikes Charged-Spong Review 8.8!!!

http://spong.com/feature/10109574?cb=255

"Mario Strikers: Charged Football is a deceptively hardcore little game. While at first it may seem little more than a fast-paced, space-age cartoony kickabout, after repeated play of the single-player and both offline and online multiplayer games, it becomes clear that there is far more depth to the game than, at first, meets the eye. Graphics-wise, while nothing much to shout about, it looks, well, happy and colourful and pleasingly chunky, in the way in which only truly memorable Nintendo characters can.

Whether or not, in addition to the Nintendo fanboy community (who will have already pre-ordered), the legions of ‘casual’ gamers who have bought into Wii will buy the game when it comes out on May 25th, remains to be seen. Nintendo is putting one of its biggest marketing pushes of the year behind the title, which suggests it values it as highly as we do."