N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

Yeah me to, I was just saying it was unlikely to happen, so I think if we change the rules for a one off decider people are unlikely to get upset about it...

anyway when is the tournament thread going up?

It'll be up within the next 2 hours (hopefully)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it's going to me...I'm pretty confident I will be taking my place in the final...

EDIT:

This is bollocks! none of us who is going to be any good at it!

Lets rename it from Champions League to Incompetants League ;)

Well it's time to make thread.

You in Tournament then blender?

I dont think I'll be getting it immedietly, so probably no. However, Karate Kid 3 had an interesting tornament setup where the ruling champion (daniel laruosso) got an automatic qualification for the final round. something to think about.

I dont think I'll be getting it immedietly, so probably no. However, Karate Kid 3 had an interesting tornament setup where the ruling champion (daniel laruosso) got an automatic qualification for the final round. something to think about.

LMBO. That was a total outrage, awesome flick though.

Well I might as well say that I will destroy you all at this. To quote Adrian from Rocky IV

YOU CANT WIN!!

A special thanks for all those who have helped sort out this friendly tourny. It will be nice to have a game with a few of you that dont have Xbox Live. Hopefully the tourny will be a source for good friendly banter and competition.

Let the games begin!

Guest Stefkov
All is revealed here.

Full description of what goes on in that thread.

No wonder it took you so long :heh:

off to read it now > >

Has it been confirmed finally?

Almost.

Setting up an online game involved inviting players from a 'friend list' that displayed cards detailing adversaries' total wins, losses and draws, along with an Xbox LIVE style profile. It was not clear how you will invite new friends to your list, but I managed to confirm that the 12 digit 'friend code' that identifies you is not the same as your Wii's own code. That means friend codes could well be different for each game, as with the DS, though details are yet to be released on future Wii online games.

After reading Eurogamer's review of this I'm actually tempted to buy it, despite feeling complete apathy towards football as a sport. I was interested in Sega Soccer Slam when it came out but never bought it, so I might have to give this a punt, so to speak.