NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Could someone do another Twilight princess one? Maybe not with logos, and just some cool characters. Keyword cool. Or maybe a Gears of War one with one of the big enemies, again im looking for the cool factor. I Dont not like Fresh's Count Dooku, believe me I love it, its just i need a change.:kiss:

Heres a bunch I don't expect you to use any since I didn't really do a lot to 'em. But heres some if you like 'em.

gearsofwar1copy.jpg

gearsofwar2copy.jpg

gearsofwar3copy.jpg

gearsofwar4copy.jpg

gearsofwar5copy.jpg

gearsofwar6copy.jpg

gearsofwar7copy.jpg

gearsofwar8copy.jpg

gearsofwar9copy.jpg

lol i was bored:D I like the second to last one personally

anyone want to make me a sig?iv had a few goes and they've just sucked (i mean look at my avatar, thats bad enuf! would quite like a flame on it, and my name, plus either wii themed or zelda themed.

EDIT: PLEASE ANYONE??!!

want something like my current poor effort but more professional looking. not have nintendo, maybe my name somehow in it, but definitly the wiimote and console

Um seein as I don't have photoshop, can someone take the following image and up the brightness a little?? :

anyone want to make me a sig?iv had a few goes and they've just sucked (i mean look at my avatar, thats bad enuf! would quite like a flame on it, and my name, plus either wii themed or zelda themed.

EDIT: PLEASE ANYONE??!!

want something like my current poor effort but more professional looking. not have nintendo, maybe my name somehow in it, but definitly the wiimote and console

I'm sorry but i didn't like your idea. I went with a blue flame instead. The red never looked right with the wii's blue disk light.

flamewiiba6.gif

Um seein as I don't have photoshop, can someone take the following image and up the brightness a little?? :

Here you go:

meeeh.jpg

I'm sorry but i didn't like your idea. I went with a blue flame instead. The red never looked right with the wii's blue disk light.

flamewiiba6.gif

*Drools* *more drool*

Fresh, I'm gonna throw this one out there

for a while i've been trying to find a horizontal pic of the Wii (ie the blue light sideways) to use as a sig. I have seen one somewhere, just don't know where, its a big pic zoomed right in on the blue light. I cant seem to find one anywhere. If anyone has one i would love for them to post it so Fresh could design me one of his ace sigs with that and my name in Dragonwick font again!

No thats not it. Th one I was thinking of is zoomed right into the disc tray, and is on a white Wii.

flameboysigxg5.jpg

flameboyavvw3.jpg

ooooohhh defo gonna use that flame as an avatar! hmmm as for the sig tho.... fresh's is pretty cool, agree with you about the blue flame idea!

Hey, With the Wii launch being soon. I was hoping one of you guys could please make me Zelda T P signature. It would be much apreciated, anything I make is horrible. :)

I was thinking . . .

http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revolution/image/article/706/706194/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060509115847801.jpg

That image to the left.

http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revolution/image/article/706/706194/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060509115842692.jpg

That image to the right.

The Triforce symbol with wings in the middle with [Zelda] over it in gold the same text as on the games and a nice dark green blurry background.

I don't ask for much, sounds like you guys like a challenge though.

Also could you make it the size to fit my live user bar in?

Please + Thankyou.

Any chance someone could make me one? I want the mouth from this picture on the left of it, and just the name Sam (i'd like the s in caps, i'm strangeley fussy about that) next to it. If you could replicate the font, that would be cool. I'd also appreciate it if whoever does it uses the background from the linked picture, the white with cracks. Size wise, i'd like it to be aroud the same size as DanielTimothys (above). If you need a smaller pic for the mouth not to look blurred, just google image search billy talent 2, and you'll find a few pictures of it in different sizes. If anyone can do this for me, i'd love them. If you could do without the love part, that will be fine, too.

Any chance someone could make me one? I want the mouth from this picture on the left of it, and just the name Sam (i'd like the s in caps, i'm strangeley fussy about that) next to it. If you could replicate the font, that would be cool. I'd also appreciate it if whoever does it uses the background from the linked picture, the white with cracks. Size wise, i'd like it to be aroud the same size as DanielTimothys (above). If you need a smaller pic for the mouth not to look blurred, just google image search billy talent 2, and you'll find a few pictures of it in different sizes. If anyone can do this for me, i'd love them. If you could do without the love part, that will be fine, too.

Sam_1.jpg

Do I get some hard, fast love then?

I guess thats a no to my request, something tells me I asked for to much. :laughing:

Would you mind if the "Zelda" is ever so slightly different? (the font has slight differences, which I would need to use to make it gold)

erm..never done this before! I would really like a Donnie Darko signature!

Mainly Jake Gyllenhaal as 'Donnie' and Frank the rabbit on it.

Black, White and touches of blue in a overall pop-art effect would be lovely.

The Frank pictures used can be the one where his looking on the side or face on, don't mind.

I particulary like Donnie when his in his hood and skeleton shirt, so a picture like that would be great!

Overall not to vivid, kinda gothic i suppose.

Hope i've given enough info! and THANKYOU VERY MUCH in advance to whoever does it. I will put your name underneath stating whos created it with many thanks.

: peace:

Can someone please create me a goldeneye 007 themed sig? I'm not too fussed about the layout etc but I would like "the legend of zell" text somewhere in it. Thanks in advance!

what with the wii launch fast approaching I was wondering if somebody could do me one with the games I'm planning on getting at launch, Zelda, Monkey Ball COD 3 (maybe not get COD in there tho can't think of any images that would work), also want my name there...