NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

hehe no probs. And all you guys up there wanting one i will try too do it tomorrow but they sound too hard for me. Ill give it my best though.

why not just Rip the midna from your sig and put it into your avator(like what i did but actually good lol).The colours kinda clash there i think.I love the sig though

I was planning on doing that if triforce didn't want to, but he did an amazing job with it, so I'll use this :D

may i make request for a P.N.03 sig and avatar? preferably using the hexagonal style of P.N.03 and with the sig saying "Leo" in that same style

some pics:

pn03_backsass.jpg

pn03_2_1024.jpg

pn03wallpaper.jpg

ok i have now shrinked it for to see.

pno3.jpg

I have tried for you.I just used the ones you gave me.

pno3.jpg?t=1168134404

Just use the link!

That's good - but does the logo need to be in there twice?

Hummmmmmmm i like it:

leolf6.gif

Made differnt to how i normally do and alot darker but i think its hot.

Hmm could the Pope-meister make me an AV and sig please? :)

Give me time.... and oral....

Could someone make me a new AV and sig please? I think I'll have a little break from the Zelda theme (for at least a month), so how about Lord of the Rings?

SIGNATURE

Could this one have Gandalf the White, the Witch King, Aragorn and various other characters like orcs mixed into it kind of like my current one please, with the text "They are coming..." in one of the corners.

AV

The Witch-King scene from Return of the King extended edition where he has his flame sword drawn, then possibly "This is my hour!" written underneath?

It's a deal.

That's good - but does the logo need to be in there twice?

i really coulnt think of what else to put in there lol.i never played the game and know nothing about it

Hummmmmmmm i like it:

leolf6.gif

Made differnt to how i normally do and alot darker but i think its hot.

Dam that's so cool.I can't compete with that!

New Year, New Sig.

Anyone want to make me a Kingdom Hearts 2 (preferably Sora in on of his drive forms :hehe:) sig?

I can pay you back in kissing your arse until I get a new sig. :kiss:

(Not too hopeful though, there are a lot of un-replied requests on this page :sad:)

Valour Form

Master Form

Artwork

i only use one of your images cause the others didn't suit the rest.

kindom-hearts-2.jpg

i can improve anything if you like

Thanks a lot Metroid it's pretty awesome.

Although remove Donald and make Sora and Kairi look less squashed (sorry) and it would be even better.

Sorry to cause you the trouble.

I owe you one. :kiss:

Thanks a lot Metroid it's pretty awesome.

Although remove Donald and make Sora and Kairi look less squashed (sorry) and it would be even better.

Sorry to cause you the trouble.

I owe you one. :kiss:

haha your right it does look a bit squashy.one sec

Actually i decided to change the whole thing lol.i think sometimes less is maybe more

kingdom-hearts46.jpg

Please could someone make me a sig I've tried to make on myself but they look rubbish and the ones I've seen on here are excellent i would like it to be a bleach theme with the the name whizkid on

Please could someone make me a sig I've tried to make on myself but they look rubbish and the ones I've seen on here are excellent i would like it to be a bleach theme with the the name whizkid on

i can't see your sig.Just the red x.

haha your right it does look a bit squashy.one sec

Actually i decided to change the whole thing lol.i think sometimes less is maybe more

kingdom-hearts46.jpg

Bingo love ya man.

I'll just put Roxas as my avatar.

Fresh, PM them about it. It might not be that they've disappeared, they might just forget to return to this thread or assume their request wasn't fulfilled. Don't despair as your sigs are some of the best on these boards and you're a great contributor to this thread :) And conzer... Fresh's grungy render-blenders might not fit the 8bit colour of Super Mario Bros. that well yknow :heh:

If someone could do me a Zant preferably with full headgear sig, and avatar without my name that would be mint thanks