NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Who fancies making their favourite admin a new sig and avatar?

I wouldnt mind something along the lines of the libertines.... maybe somehow incorporate the txt they use for their name for platty?

example:

txt like that:

B0002HV4RE.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Not sure on image, ill leave that up to you but something libertines and using that txt for "platty" have a look around i trust you.

And also maybe an avatar along the lines of this or even this kinda style for my sig:

The-Libertines-Flag-Poster-C1173761.jpg

I would like to keep my sig the same size that it currently is.

I may just keep the current ones I have im not sure?? i'll see....

Thank you creative people.

can i request an avatar of hinata when shes older like the one in my the 1st pic.sig but different.

I know its abit odd but i went with this for you platty:

plattyob3.gif

I do have a version with "Platty" in libertines style however it looked kack.

A Fiorentina Sig + Avatar would be nice, with the club logo, Luca Toni and maybe Mutu. Without 'Chuck' on it.

Im gonna ask Fresh nicely could he do a new sig for me :)

After finding out in the Synesthesia thread that conzer16 is Yellow/Green/White/Brown, I will just have to place a request for my sig to be Green/White/Yellow(Orange really) as thats the Irish flag :D

If you could use the same sig I have now and just change the colours to the Irish flag that would be sweet!

Thanks Fresh! xxx

If someone caould do me a Katamari themed sig with my name on it, featuring the King of All Cosmos (see avatar) that would be awesome :D.

I am very annoying and known for my trollish tendencies. If there is a sig out there that fits, I would be most greatful.

I have been quoted as having the most annoying signature ever so i'd like to change that as well as my avatar.

Firstly i'll start with my avatar. I've seen users such as 1UP and Viper having animated avatars yet it won't allow me to put one on, it says "You may not upload animated images." but isn't theirs animated? If there is a way, i'd like someone to inform me on how to do it...

Im gonna ask Fresh nicely could he do a new sig for me :)

After finding out in the Synesthesia thread that conzer16 is Yellow/Green/White/Brown, I will just have to place a request for my sig to be Green/White/Yellow(Orange really) as thats the Irish flag :D

If you could use the same sig I have now and just change the colours to the Irish flag that would be sweet!

Thanks Fresh! xxx

irishconzxc6.gif

Shame i couldn't use a .jpeg or .jpg on a .gif it looses so much quality.

irishconzxc6.gif

Shame i couldn't use a .jpeg or .jpg on a .gif it looses so much quality.

Thanks Fresh. Does the job nicely :)

may i make request for a P.N.03 sig and avatar? preferably using the hexagonal style of P.N.03 and with the sig saying "Leo" in that same style

some pics:

pn03_backsass.jpg

pn03_2_1024.jpg

pn03wallpaper.jpg

Could someone make me a new AV and sig please? I think I'll have a little break from the Zelda theme (for at least a month), so how about Lord of the Rings?

SIGNATURE

Could this one have Gandalf the White, the Witch King, Aragorn and various other characters like orcs mixed into it kind of like my current one please, with the text "They are coming..." in one of the corners.

AV

The Witch-King scene from Return of the King extended edition where he has his flame sword drawn, then possibly "This is my hour!" written underneath?

New Year, New Sig.

Anyone want to make me a Kingdom Hearts 2 (preferably Sora in on of his drive forms :hehe:) sig?

I can pay you back in kissing your arse until I get a new sig. :kiss:

(Not too hopeful though, there are a lot of un-replied requests on this page :sad:)

Valour Form

Master Form

Artwork

New Year, New Sig.

Anyone want to make me a Kingdom Hearts 2 (preferably Sora in on of his drive forms :hehe:) sig?

I can pay you back in kissing your arse until I get a new sig. :kiss:

(Not too hopeful though, there are a lot of un-replied requests on this page :sad:)

Valour Form

Master Form

Artwork

Yeah I've been waiting almost a week now, leo's been waiting a month. I'd help out and make some but I don't have Photoshop, only have access to that at school. You're best making a personal request I think McMad, I'll ask someone soon.

i would try to do a sig.but you know i'm not as good as fresh and my ones are colourful to the max..If you like my style then ask me but i can't change lol

Any chance of a Midna Siggy/Avatar pair please? Dunno why, but Midna is currently my favourite character at the moment [non-playable that is] so I figured that works :P

I don't have any specific requests for artwork or fonts to be used, so be my guest and use your creativity :D

As for text, a simple 'Dyson' somewhere [Preferably in one of the corners] would work great.

Thanks to whoever undertakes my request!

sig2.jpg

I quite enjoyed creating that sig :D

No worrys if you don't like it, or if you do but want to change or add anything to it just let me know!

sig2.jpg

I quite enjoyed creating that sig :D

No worrys if you don't like it, or if you do but want to change or add anything to it just let me know!

That's near perfect - could Midna be a little less transparent? Other than that - Awesome! Thanks!

Hmm I'll try, a little tricky because its an effect, I'll give it a go now mate.

sig4.png

Midna is more visible now, sig looks a lil different because I had to start over.

That's 200% better than anything I could do. I'm gonna stick a 1px border on it though.

Thanks a lot for the set - they're both brilliant, seriously :)

Edit: On second thought, I'll leave it how it is for now, the limit is already reached and it looks fine without one anyway :P