NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Woah... while Fresh has got his usual render-blender stylishness going on, I really like Redshell's.... ooh it'll be a hard choice. Possibly call for a randomiser thingy.

nothing shows up.Just a small red x!:heh:

Woah... while Fresh has got his usual render-blender stylishness going on, I really like Redshell's.... ooh it'll be a hard choice. Possibly call for a randomiser thingy.

aw so me and villin are well out then?Aw damn shot down.I will admit my one was quite shite actually

Wow, thanks a bunch guys, i didn't expect so many, as we say in Irish "Go Raibh Míle Maith Agut" (1000 Thank You's).

All the sigs were great, but I think RedShell will be my pick, i just love the zelda font style on the "M" in Mokong, where's you get that?

aw so me and villin are well out then?Aw damn shot down.I will admit my one was quite shite actually

I'll be honest, I didn't even see that other people had an attempt at it. Apologies, I'm too tired for those complex things like scrolling up.

Don't think I'll bother ever making a sig again. Not even for myself, 'scuse me...(goes home and cries)...

Ehhh, don't care anyway.

Don't think I'll bother ever making a sig again. Not even for myself, 'scuse me...(goes home and cries)...

Ehhh, don't care anyway.

There are more skilled people than us. Our sigs are likely to get rejected. 2 people have used mine that I created but if others had done one for them they would be likely to use theirs.

Dont cry :(

I would like a Mario Themed sig and matching Avatar please!

I would like to use this image in both of them

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/conzer16/Mario__Wallpaper_by_ka05.jpg

I would love for the sig to be quite dark and eerie and have my name in either top left or bottom right in the same font I have on my sig atm.....Dragonwick

I would love to have ago at this, however i realy don't like the image you have chosen.

I would like a Mario Themed sig and matching Avatar please!

I would like to use this image in both of them

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/conzer16/Mario__Wallpaper_by_ka05.jpg

I would love for the sig to be quite dark and eerie and have my name in either top left or bottom right in the same font I have on my sig atm.....Dragonwick

how is it possible to make it dark and eerie with that image.Even without the imagine i feel that mario is too difficult to make dark.Wouln't you prefer something like moria's sig?

I would love to have ago at this, however i realy don't like the image you have chosen.

I really only want the mario image, not the colourful background, thats the only mario image i have on my laptop, but if you have a better one (in a similar pose maybe?) then go for it.

is this thread becoming a competion between Redshell and Fresh or what, haha, great work guys... on and Fresh, nice sig :wink:

Another Twilight princess one? Maybe not with logos, and just some cool characters. Keyword cool:kiss:

Wow! 2 great sigs! Thanks RedShell and Fresh!

Its's hard to choose......but i think i'll use Fresh's Sig and RedShells av!

A win-win situation!

Cheers guys!

to be honest conzer i like your sig and avatar just how it is... sometimes non-video game themed sigs are better;)