NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

I love it RedShell! I'll use yours! Oliherst, I prefer RedShell's, but thanks for the effort!

I love it RedShell! I'll use yours! Oliherst, I prefer RedShell's, but thanks for the effort!

What can I say, RedShell has teh 5killz!!1

I have a similar request to McMad's.

Could somebody please make me a FF8 sig and/or an Ico sig.

PS: A FF7, FF9 or FF10 sig would also be appreciated if you prefer.

Any good?

mooglesig.jpg

caris2uo0.gif

Trash.

Oh my! thats perfect! can i just ask for Caris to be a bit more vivd and Get rid of the words urban trash, then it will be safe!

Hey folks, I'm wondering could someone do a DS lite and Wii themed sig for me. Both black models.

Would be great cheers!

Can someone please create me a sig?

I don't really care what's in it.

My name is an obvious source of ideas, and as for games, I like (to give you a few ideas) CoD2, Lost Planet, and good ol' Total Annihilation. (there are some nice bits of boxart style stuff for it floating around on the 'net)

Thanks in advance anyone.: peace:

Could you make the writing a bit more prominent please?

I did it at work, so when I go in tomorrow I'll change it.

Hey folks, I'm wondering could someone do a DS lite and Wii themed sig for me. Both black models.

Would be great cheers!

conzersig.gif

That's my attempt. I'm not sure if I like it tho :hmm:

EDIT - Moogle, hows this:

mooglesigyk7.png

Hmmm its not bad, I dont like the font though. Any chance you could place both machines in a glowing "spotlight" of some sort...??

I think I'll have to throw this open to the photoshop guru's. I am having a total imagination block I'm afraid. :hmm:

roostophe.jpg

i did my best here.Im not sure u can just clear the writing.I deleted it long ago u see all i could do was patch it up.The stars are also a bit brighter lol

roostophe.jpg

i did my best here.Im not sure u can just clear the writing.I deleted it long ago u see all i could do was patch it up.The stars are also a bit brighter lol

That's absolutely fine. Cheers. :smile:

Hmmm its not bad, I dont like the font though. Any chance you could place both machines in a glowing "spotlight" of some sort...??

I've changed my mind actually, could someone do a "grayscale"/black and white version of my current sig please?

Thank you :)