• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect
:nono:

Who will post an opinion on absolutely everything in your absence? :heh:

i have my network of people who can do that for me... :heh:

.....hey ya goodbye i always liked how your honesty pissed a lot of people off........:D

So long, for the time being. I will miss your positively brutal, yet interesting posts.

those two made me lol :hehe:

Bye bye sir Ford. Are you EVER coming back to Blighty ?

might come back to visit some folks in blighty but no plans on coming back to live, unless they chuck me out of norway :heh:

taxi is coming for me in a little under an hour, just got up and my spine feels like its been replaced with that of a 70 year old. gotta fly from here to bodo then from there to bronnoysund with a stop off in sandnessjoen. all done on a pissant little prop driven plane. but then it beats flying with SAS and having to go down to oslo, then trondhiem then to bronnoysund! that would take about 5 or 6 hours, could drive there in not much more time! my total flying time is gonna be an hourish. should land about half past 10....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ford Prefect

well i'm back(ish)

there wasn't anything to do on site so we pulled out, drove back up to home, driving back on tuesday.

been a hectic 2 weeks down there. bronnoysund is alot better than this fucking shit hole harstad! women are nicer too.

infact in the 2 weeks i've pulled one bird who later turned out to be 37, but didn't look it. another occasion 2 lasses nearly fell off their bikes saying ello to me and another woman looked at me across street, did a double take and then raised her hand to block the sunlight so she could see better, then nearly walked into the door to the shopping centre...........

also been getting stared at intensely by another lass, must try to talk to her when i get back down there, even if it leads to nothing i'd rather know i'd tried and failed than not tried at all.

in other news i will never be able to pass thru an airport security gate ever again with the amount of extra metal i have in my body in the form of shavings, turnings and burs from the fucking chinese built machine we're installing!

will be leaving ere early tuesday morning to make the ferry. then driving over the fjell and out of the arctic circle (thank god!) about 700km drive from here to bronnoysund.

in other news i will never be able to pass thru an airport security gate ever again with the amount of extra metal i have in my body in the form of shavings, turnings and burs from the fucking chinese built machine we're installing!

That made me lol, good to see your back for a few days.

infact in the 2 weeks i've pulled one bird who later turned out to be 37, but didn't look it. another occasion 2 lasses nearly fell off their bikes saying ello to me and another woman looked at me across street, did a double take and then raised her hand to block the sunlight so she could see better, then nearly walked into the door to the shopping centre...........

also been getting stared at intensely by another lass, must try to talk to her when i get back down there, even if it leads to nothing i'd rather know i'd tried and failed than not tried at all.

You sure it's not because you look like a maniac :p

Guest Ford Prefect

the mother or grandmother to my german auntie sat on rasputins lap in the royal court. must have been abit scary for her :heh:

any road, more pics

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture005.jpg

the doctors say i will make a full recovery!