N-Europe

Baked Beans

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baked beans and HP sauce is rank!

its up there with marmyte in the realm of grosse things thw world would be better if they hadnt have been invented.

i mean global warming wouldnt be a problem without baked beans.

The only decent thing in the world with the name "Bean" is Mr. Bean.

HP Sauce owns all other sauce. But we're not buying it because they're moving the production from Birmingham to Elst in the Netherlands. Everybody in Birmingham is boycotting the sauce. Wikipedia reference-linkHP Sauce

I like that new Wikipedia feature.

HP Sauce owns all other sauce. But we're not buying it because they're moving the production from Birmingham to Elst in the Netherlands. Everybody in Birmingham is boycotting the sauce. Wikipedia reference-linkHP Sauce

I like that new Wikipedia feature.

Damn right. I just hope more people do this. Money grabbing ****s.

Just wondering, but did anyone ever try that heinz baked beans pizza? I'm talking about 5-10 years ago now.

I've been praising this pizza for years now, but it seems that nobody tried it. Please tell me someone else out there enjoyed it, too. :(

Wow, trip down nostalgia lane. I too used to take delight in the merging of beans and pizza.

Now if only Branston would make an alternative..

Meik, i have searched long and hard for someone like you. We must be like...brothers or something.

What a fantastic idea it was, though. I've tried in vain to re-create the heinz pizza by putting my beans over a normal cheese and tomato, but it just ain't the same. :(