NEurope
The3rdChildren

YouTube Your Favourite Show Openings!

well now, this is just a classic! this clip sums up my entire childhood i think lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7aHaxYwlM0

You just made my day.

...I've watched from Ep1 to (so far) Ep135 of Naruto and I'm loving it! Awesome show!

You can kiss goodbye to naruto if you'r watching 135 onwards.

Why? Some of the fillers have had pretty good bits of them, Anko's past with Oro and seeing Hinata's improvement.

Maybe you really hate the fillers but there is too many people saying stuff like that cause its cool to hate fillers.

Besides the fillers are doing what they are meant to do, fillers aren't supposed to be real story as that would make the anime different from the manga.

Im closing up on that . . . :(

I have to say Naruto is amazing. Episode 124 I coulden't control my bladder.

Sorry for all the offtopic, but:

Anko's past ark is the only filler ark that i enjoyed, but all the others are just bad compared to the rest of the anime. Just go check Zabusa's ark or the chunin exam ark and you'll see what i mean. Watching an episode wich i know the story is completely irrelevant makes me like them even less. Plus, they reduced the animation quality of it, i can't help to think that it's not the main studio that is doing the drawing and animation. They could just come out and say: "Hey, naruto is on holidays and will re-air by the end of February 2007".

I can't wait.

On topic:

The last opening before the fillers (strange music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udbmpvAmsRc

Digimon :)

I can understand why you don't like some of the fillers like the one where he has to protect that rich kid but the Star arc and the Country of Tea arcs i thought were pretty good. And i didn't even relise that the Country of Tea was a filler arc. Also it shows Sasuke having flashbacks of it so i think the main studio worked on that with Kishimoto. And i think your right about a different studio doing it and the main studio doing KG and post-timeskip.

Sorry, i have yet to see the Country of Tea and the Star arc.::shrug:

And i think your right about a different studio doing it and the main studio doing KG and post-timeskip.

I REALLY hope you'r right.

Samurai Pizza Cats english

I don't think this has been posted but they really are hip

You must of seen the Country of Tea arc. It's the one where they have to protect the runner. Its before Sasuke and Naruto are on the hosptial roof.

Since they are alot of people on here that like Naruto i think there should be a thread or would it have to go in the anime one. I would start one but i always screw up :shakehead.

Charlie Chalk

Possibly the greatest opening song ever... "He can get you out of trouble, he can teach you how to juggle" doesn't get any better than that!

sorry, meant to say "there IS" a longer version, you're right retro-lover the version you found is the short one :(

Naruto 4th opening

Amazing song makes this the best opening ever.

WTF man. seriously i was enjoying this thread till you spoiled it.

WTF if you like that shit keep it to yourself. I dont usually post but I had to say wtf wtf wtf wtf. Thats not even funny you have destroyed my mind. WTf. I hate you

I can't find Chuckle Vision damn it!

Thank god. Big guys got my back. Even if I don't technically believe in him.

Dogtanian:

Japanese Teenage mutant ninja turtles:

Batman Animated intro: