Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word on that site warms my heart; Chao!

Sonic The Hedgehog neglected all of the established stuff in the Adventure games to an almost insulting degree, but the most heartbreaking was that the Chaos were obviously disregarded of completely. I applaud SATSR for yet another nod to the nicer bits of Sonic.

Ok, I can't be bothered to read through whatevers on that site, but are you saying that the Chao Gardens are back?!

Dammit, that's not what I was saying! :)

I said there ARE chaos in this game, but yeah they're in minigames not in the main game. (Well they still could be I suppose, but the site just reveals chaos in the minigames)

STH totally neglected them alltogether.

SEGA will be sending out 1,000 Trial Versions of Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii in Japan. Gamers in the country have till the 23rd to sign up to receive a trial copy of the game. According to Famitsu (who seem to have a trial version already), there are three stages available in the trial version.

h_103_66432_sp_jpg.jpg

h_103_66432_s1_jpg.jpg

h_103_66432_s2_jpg.jpg

h_103_66432_s3_jpg.jpg

Famitsu

Only 2 weeks on Friday now folks :)

Are you sure? Segas official European site always have the date thier games will be released if it's out in 2 weeks. Sonic is still saying 'Spring 2007'.

Hopefully it will be in 2 weeks time...have Sega announced anything?

Last i heard it was March 30th 2007 but i don't think that was even confirmed.

Are you sure? Segas official European site always have the date thier games will be released if it's out in 2 weeks. Sonic is still saying 'Spring 2007'.

Hopefully it will be in 2 weeks time...have Sega announced anything?

Last i heard it was March 30th 2007 but i don't think that was even confirmed.

It's been brought forward in USA to 20th Feb.