Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Holidays

Tellyn

Not going on hoilday this yeah, personally i don't really like them they just seem really boring i'd much rather invest the money in a nice 32 inch tv lol.

The fact i hate flying may have something to do with my distaste for flying i feel also.

Airports only suck if you havent invested in handheld games.

Not going on holiday, parents and bro's went to wales last saturday, they'l be back this saturday..

Planes are fricken sweet, i love flying. If it's required, kill some one if you havent got a window seat. Its soo good looking down on the ground.

Not going on holiday, parents and bro's went to wales last saturday, they'l be back this saturday..

Planes are fricken sweet, i love flying. If it's required, kill some one if you havent got a window seat. Its soo good looking down on the ground.

Quoted for truth.

Bye everybody, seeya in mid-August.

I don't even mean that they're boring or anything (I have my DS with me anyway), they're just so busy and noisy and stress me out. Plus I hate going through customs and the security thingies, especially when flying to the States (they take your fingerprints and picture...).

Window seats are indeed great, though when on a really long flight (again, when crossing the ocean), I prefer having an aisle seat so that I'll have easy access to the toilet.

My parents are currently thinking about maybe doing another city trip with the family this year. Any suggestions on where to go? We've already been to Barcelona and Paris and my sister is going to Lisbon soon when we're in Spain.

I just arrived back from a three week vacation in the states, and flying TO the states is indeed way too much hassle. Flying out of the states required exactly one quick check of the passports though :)

Urg, must go to sleep, the time just jumped 30 hours for me again.

I don't even mean that they're boring or anything (I have my DS with me anyway), they're just so busy and noisy and stress me out. Plus I hate going through customs and the security thingies, especially when flying to the States (they take your fingerprints and picture...).

Window seats are indeed great, though when on a really long flight (again, when crossing the ocean), I prefer having an aisle seat so that I'll have easy access to the toilet.

My parents are currently thinking about maybe doing another city trip with the family this year. Any suggestions on where to go? We've already been to Barcelona and Paris and my sister is going to Lisbon soon when we're in Spain.

Well on the suggestion, if you have enough, go to New york. Its beautiful, too bad its not snowing though because it made my trip even more enjoyable. So much to do, so much to see and if your an artistic person i'd definitly recommend going up the Empire state with a sketchbook at night. Of course, this is just a suggestion, you gave no specifics.

Customs when going to the US are indeed fucking annoying, you got the smartassed guys looking at your passport and make comments such as "Dude, get a fricken haircut" about my passport photo. The wait and the heat is unbearable, it was winter when i went, i was in agony the whole hour in line.

I haven't been away for years as I just haven't had the cash.

I also haven't had the pleasure of flying so all previous holidays have been in this not-so green and pleasant land.

The aim is to get my shit together soonish and eventually visit Seattle , Canada or Alaska (preferably all in autumn/winter just to see a live NFL/NHL game , the scenery and the Northern Lights).

Im not going anywhere foreign this summer, just going to a remote place in the south east coast of Ireland for a week or two

Its called Bastardstown. I do not lie.

Im going to Prague in November and New York in December, then ill be in Leeds sometime in the new year.

Well on the suggestion, if you have enough, go to New york. Its beautiful, too bad its not snowing though because it made my trip even more enjoyable. So much to do, so much to see and if your an artistic person i'd definitly recommend going up the Empire state with a sketchbook at night. Of course, this is just a suggestion, you gave no specifics.

Customs when going to the US are indeed fucking annoying, you got the smartassed guys looking at your passport and make comments such as "Dude, get a fricken haircut" about my passport photo. The wait and the heat is unbearable, it was winter when i went, i was in agony the whole hour in line.

I don't think my family wants to have a city trip outside of Europe. Well, they would want to, but that would cost way too much for five people. So nope, not an option. I'm sorta wanting to see Rome (wen there with school a couple of years ago) or Athens though. Or London even, just because my sisters want to go there.

And customs are horrible. You have to fill in all these stupid papers and they ask you stupid questions about why you're visiting. Blah. And then of course when I said I came to visit my boyfriend, they started asking me more shit about that. Hated it.