NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Explain Your Username.

Comes from the film Coming to America featuring Eddie "Shut the fuck up" Murphy. The name of his band.

Its basically my name.

Except kov, isn't right, my brothers nickname was kov, with a v, even though the name is actually kow...

just decided to stick them together

Wait a sec. I think I know this guy - did he go to Holy Cross College?

As for my username, I think I saw it somewhere and stole it. Its pretty lame.

Mines pretty random...i believe its a moby song tho, but i didnt choose it with that in mind.

Can't remember if i did or not. I make quite a lot of threads. *looks on general chit chat index*

When i was signing up for this site, i was getting quite into Majora's Mask at the time. I thought Fierce Deity Link would be sweet, but then i thought "hmm, this would be too long."

In the end, i shortened it to Fierce_Link. I have absolutely no idea where the random capital N came from, but it's stuck since then.

Although, most people just call me F_L, or Flinky now. I've been tempted to change it to Flinky. :heh:

Don't You dare change your name elf boy

it was either i couldnt be bothered with plain 'rob', or id just watched cable guy, or id used it somewhere else

Why do you have to hurt me, man? It is a TV series, just animated.

I'm going to go have a little cry now. THANKS A LOT, MORIA.

Has it been on TV here? Well then, it's not a proper TV series :heh:

When i was at school and college there were quite a few steve's knocking around so i used to get called by my surname; Platt. Then over time a "y" got added to it, dunno who or when it did but ever since ive been known as Platty. So of course when i select a username on sites such as revo-europe i like to use Platty :)

Somehow tho it seems to be a popular name on the internet as when i try to sign up for something as platty, a lot of the time that username is already taken....who are these people ?!?

Has it been on TV here? Well then, it's not a proper TV series :heh:

I think it has you know. Don't quote me though.

The Best Anime film!

it's very good indeed.

alot to be said for the rest of the studio's output though. particularly Princess Mononoke. which is so awesome I almost shit my pants every time I watch it.

mine is pretty simple as Oli is short for oliver my name, 1983 the year I was born and uk is where I am from.

My name goes back to when I got Internet. I needed a nickname for MSN and various forum, browsergames whatever. After long unsuccessful cogitating I watched the below average film Monkey King. There was a guy called Confucius in it - I much later learned about the true Confucius. Back then I liked the name but had no idea how to write it.

In English you normally use a C when in German you use a K therefore my name begins with a K and the c in the middle should actually be a z but I thought it looked better that way, the letters sound the same when spelled in german.

Mine is so deep

iPod - ipaul

:shock: Bet nobody ever made that link!!! Also liked it because it's short and simple

I went to the cadets and my brother and dad made fun of me for doing it :( so when i came home from it they would call me action-man which i hated but then my brother couldnt be bothered saying it all so thus action (quit cadets now)

I just thought of some sort of alliteration to use as a username. Nothing special there. I apologise.

Mine is so deep

iPod - ipaul

:shock: Bet nobody ever made that link!!! Also liked it because it's short and simple

I actually thought it was because your were a Mac fan :heh:

Sam/Guy: If it's been on TV here I'll watch it if you can show me the place to get it.

Although, most people just call me F_L, or Flinky now. I've been tempted to change it to Flinky. :heh:

Hehehe, 'flink' is the dutch word to describe a well-mannered child.

Mine is my name, same as Jordan 'Gay Boy' up there. ;)

An algamation of my first and second name first few letters.