N-Europe

A Scanner Darkly (Trailer)

gaggle64

Can't wait to go see this, looks amazing. How did they do that? Did they cell shade real footage or something?

Apparently it's called retro-scoping - they filmed the whole thing, then animated over it. The final effect really is beautiful.

Cant wait to see this, i went to see Sky Captain and the world of tommorrow first day it came out because of the visuals, and ill do the same here.

Jesus, does anyone else think keanu reaves is underrated? Hes excellent in Point break, my own private idaho, speed and constantine, heck hes even good in Bill and Teds Bogus journey. Hes rubbish in the matrix i admit but with that much blue screen, what the hell have you got to work with? Even Ewan Mcgregor couldnt pull off a decent acting performance in Star Wars because of it.

Im going to see the Lake house later this year too. Looks like a really good film, very original storyline Linky

weren't radiohead meant to be doing the soundtrack for this or something? im pretty sure i heard that a while back.

A long-running rumor suggested that Radiohead was composing the score for this film. This is untrue; however, the song "Black Swan" by Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke will run in the film credits, and Radiohead B-side "Fog" also features prominently in the film.

Coolness, Black Swan's probably my favourite track off The Eraser. Though I know that's gonna change everyday. :heh: