N-Europe

Pleasant Surprise

Razz

So I was going through my Old stuff up in the loft earlier today and came across my gamecube cases (I keep the discs in a flip case elsewhere) and was looking through them to see if i missed any VIP vouchers. When i came to Pikmin, I opened it, and there inside the case was super smash bros melee! So i was like wtf!?! because despite how much ive played the game, I never actually bought it, just went round friends houss etc. So how it ended up in the Pikmin box who know? Maybe my little brother is responsible, but I'm not complaining!

I once had a pleasant surprise:

When I opened my Rogue Squadron 3 case, the disk was nowhere to be found...it's as if...aww hell, I'll say it...it's as if there actually was a God in heaven. Now that might seem like a crazy notion, but you have to understand, that game caused me to break a prefectly good controller and my Gamecube's love handle...

it'll never be the same again :weep:

I once had a pleasant surprise:

When I opened my Rogue Squadron 3 case, the disk was nowhere to be found...it's as if...aww hell, I'll say it...it's as if there actually was a God in heaven.

is it just me, or is just about everything this guy says amazingly funny/true?

this statement had me laughing to myself... because jeez i hate starwars games.

i have had a pleasant surprise with games, not gamecube though. a while back i loaned my neighbour some megadrive games... and somehow one of the shit games got replaced with sonic2!

at first i wanted to march all the way to their new house (because they had just moved) and demand my game back.. then i thought to myself...

"hang on... ive come out better in this. what the HELL am i DoING?"

ahhh good times

A pleasant surprise for me was getting an Xbox for Chrimbo 2004.

Another was getting a DS with MK and AW: DS for Chrimbo 2005.

Another was when my Dad came home with a Super Nintendo about 13 years ago.

Another was when my Dad came home with GoldenEye 007 and Diddy Kong Racing about 8 years ago.

Y'see. Life is full of surprises.

is it just me, or is just about everything this guy says amazingly funny/true?

Ego boost! Aaanyway, Mods, Admins, Denizens of R-E, Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Seeing as I do infact have a giant ego, I'm going to need you to follow in Ravens example and shower me with praise...:D *gets shot down*

I will now leave you with this, a picture describing my gratitude towards this momentous occasion:

"I'm just so happy :cry:"

Ego boost! Aaanyway, Mods, Admins, Denizens of R-E, Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Seeing as I do infact have a giant ego, I'm going to need you to follow in Ravens example and shower me with praise...:D *gets shot down*

I will now leave you with this, a picture describing my gratitude towards this momentous occasion:

"I'm just so happy :cry:"

120px-Apemonkey.jpg

awww. dont cry!

anyway, xmas presents dont count as pleasent surprises. i think the main point is games that have mysteriously disappeared and have been replaced with cooler ones.

but in saying that, walking into a video arcade in melbourne cbd and seeing a mario kart arcade machine.... didnt think we had them in australia!!!

oh, and pikmin is crappy.

My usual daily surprise is the ability to be able to wake up every morning.

Today was actually better than normal. I finally received MP2 Echoes and Star Fox Assault which I managed to score off the last stars catalogue update. I had given up on these turning up , not forgetting my initial surprise at logging in quick enough on the update to get them.

If the reveiws are anything to go I will be very surprised in StarFox Assault was worth waiting for.

And well done That Guy - Pikmin is a bloody good game/franchise.

I was once pleasently surprised when I found Legend of Zelda Oracle of hmm... (I can't remember which one) seasons? Anyway, it was outside in the grass, after a long day of rain. And it still worked fine.

Also, I liked pikmin, partly because i got it for free. I thought it was fun, but I sold it without ever beating it. Pikmin 2 is better, anyway.