N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some cameo in some part of the game, some famous Capcom characters pop up such as Ryu, Megaman, Viewtiful Joe etc, and if you shoot them, you get bonuses (seeing that they are extremely quick and hard to gun down).

wouldnt really fit in with the mood of the game though would it?

I'd like to see some cameo in some part of the game, some famous Capcom characters pop up such as Ryu, Megaman, Viewtiful Joe etc, and if you shoot them, you get bonuses (seeing that they are extremely quick and hard to gun down).

Maybe if during either the RE2 or RE3 sections you run through an arcade i'm sure you'd see some capcom games lying around

Looking good, but one thing bothers me. As you can see from the video above, every time zombie dies, it goes down with same sound. Ouurgh! Every time.

Sounds really funny when you shoot 10 zombies to death in few seconds.

But afterall it's just a minor point.

Btw 1st post.

And btw i love that "Official hot people" thread :heart:

I really hope shooting zombies in different parts of the bodies affects their movements and actions, such as in Resi4. It didn't happen at E3 when IGN played it and by the fact that people aren't trying to shoot their legs, I guess they figured it doesn't do anythig..:(

• 2 weeks later...

I worry about igns comments during the medal of honour preview. They are talking about the on-rails mini game in it.

Although the Arcade Mode in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 doesn't feature the depth of options that some on-rails shooters do - no toggling between weapons, no throwing grenades, and you can't even look around; plus, it's not as cinematically choreographed as some other restricted-camera shooters - it still controls better and is more fluid than, say, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Not bad, when you consider that for many, Heroes 2's Arcade Mode will take a distant backseat to its Campaign offering. And speaking of which…

Believe it or not, the on-rails stuff plays better than Umbrella Chronicles, and this is a secondary mode.

Well that is scary stuff isn't it

I worry about igns comments during the medal of honour preview. They are talking about the on-rails mini game in it.

Although the Arcade Mode in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 doesn't feature the depth of options that some on-rails shooters do - no toggling between weapons, no throwing grenades, and you can't even look around; plus, it's not as cinematically choreographed as some other restricted-camera shooters - it still controls better and is more fluid than, say, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Not bad, when you consider that for many, Heroes 2's Arcade Mode will take a distant backseat to its Campaign offering. And speaking of which…

Believe it or not, the on-rails stuff plays better than Umbrella Chronicles, and this is a secondary mode.

Well that is scary stuff isn't it

I've noticed IGN knocking RE:UC in their weekly review as well as this, but the weekly review the week before complimented RE:UC on how far it was progressing. Strange.

Yeah, the stuff about this game hasn't been too positive. I'm still looking forward to it, though.

I wonder what happened to that game to be bundled with the Zapper? No announcement about that yet.

I thought both this and Ghost Squad were both coming with the Zapper? I want both, but looking at how the Zombies react to the gunfire I'd rather SEGA actually listen to me and made a nice HotD compilation for the Wii, and then followed it up with Virtua Cop and Confidential Mission! Then I'd be loving it!

Maybe it does. But what I remember is Mario Kart comes with the "Wiil" and theres another 1st Party game to be bundled with the zapper (kinda like Wiiplay I'd expect. Possibly a new Duck Hunt game was what I heard being hinted at)

Next up was Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles producer Masahiro Kawada, who announced that this original Wii entry in franchise would be getting a special package in Japan. Priced at 8,610 yen, the special version will bundle the game with a Wii Zapper add-on.

Full Article

Just announced today, believe it or not. Maybe you already read it, or are just psychic :p

And I just noticed I'm now over 1000! Thats alot of spam :p

i honestly thought the zapper would come free with the game.. Or was i being silly. i mean iit's not more advanced than the dk bongos?

I agree.

I thought Ghost Squad and this were both being bundled with the Zapper!

How much is the Zapper going to be seperately then?!