NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Roostophe

R-E's Room Lovely

this place is way different to what it used to be, instead of comments about liking cuddling up with their gf. it was more "why can't i get a gf" or something like that. everyone leaping at a girl if she came on the forums.

No mate, it still goes on. See the user image gallery...

I love Dreamcast aswell. Just a great looking console with a small selection of incredible games.

I also love Box Car Racer and Angels and Airwaves.

oh dear, poor girl. mind you, she probably shout have thought more before posting. unless she likes that weird nerdy kind of attention. not totally with out warrent i guess..... but then someone who's been single for 3years 3 months would say that....

I love that fact that I passed all my exams even tough I didn't really study for them.

I also love it when I my GF is drunk and comes to my place to "sleep" ;)

I love that fact that I passed all my exams even tough I didn't really study for them.

I also love it when I my GF is drunk and comes to my place to "sleep" ;)

dirty perverted southern sod :P

I recently realised that I really like the feeling of having done some sport (running) and being kinda exhausted and sweaty and then after that you can reward yourself with a nice shower. Just a great feeling.

This. Mind you, showers are great in general; my 'quick' showers are about half-an-hour*. No better place to think, in my opinion.

The fresh feeling you get after brushing your teeth. I guess this is kind of the same principle as showers, albeit more oral.

Frou Frou/Imogen Heap. To make it sound really unappealing, it's bubbly electronica, and tracks like 'Let Go' and 'Shh' just cheer me up.

Whilst I don't tend to use smilies myself, n_n makes me happy because it reminds me of someone whenever I see it.

I love her.

*Yes, I know you're tempted to make an oh-so-witty masturbation joke, but there's already been one this thread so let's try and spread the load, eh?

*Yes, I know you're tempted to make an oh-so-witty masturbation joke, but there's already been one this thread so let's try and spread the load, eh?

lol...

sorry...

and Ford Prefect... Your thoughts are probably alot more perverted than the actions that took place ^_^ And she is my GF so I'm not breaking any "rules" :laughing:

oh dear, poor girl. mind you, she probably shout have thought more before posting. unless she likes that weird nerdy kind of attention. not totally with out warrent i guess..... but then someone who's been single for 3years 3 months would say that....

So what, I probably shouldn't be posting my pics because I'm a girl and most guys are just too horny to make decent comments then? Not my fault that they act like that.

To go back on topic, I love hearing the birds sing in the evening and then again early in the morning. Too bad they don't do that when it's winter.

I also love the sound of rain on my window and the roof and the sound of the wind going through the tall trees that are behind our house. Lovely.

Thanks for reminding me.

I like walking in the rain. I'm not entirely sure why, but the feeling of rain on my skin is relaxing. I think it's also something to do with the coldness it brings, kind of makes me focus on the warmth inside of me and feel more... alive, I guess. Aware.

Okay, that sounds a little strange...

There's a beck running behind my house. Sometimes in the morning I hear it or when I'm out in the garden playing DS or something I usually play without sound and enjoy the sound of water running down. Or I just stand near it and watch the water flow down. It is so relaxing.

I'm also thankful for the wood that's at the other side of the beck. It gives fresh air and makes me feel closer to nature. Some people say they wouldn't like to live here because they consider the wood a threat and they are actually right. Some trees have fallen over before but luckily hit no houses.

Frou Frou/Imogen Heap. To make it sound really unappealing, it's bubbly electronica, and tracks like 'Let Go' and 'Shh' just cheer me up.

Do you like Hide and Seek?

I like waking up and realising it's Saturday to find Croissants, fresh fruit, bread and english breakfast on the table waiting for me :)

I also like Geography lessons. :p

i love breasts

me too.

I also love bit torrent and sarka's brother :bouncy:

I love the anticipation of the arrival of my DS lite on Monday!

(But I would LOVE if it was here NOW!!!)

I love sitting in darkness in front of a fire and just watching the flame.

I also love cat's and the way that when you're watching a movie or sitting out in the sun, they'll come and sit on your lap and fall asleep.

I also love bit torrent and sarka's brother

:-o !

INTERNET DRAMA AHOY :bouncy:

Not only that, but she loves breasts too!

I love the feeling you get when annoying relatives bugger off home. To call it peace would not justify the feeling i am experiencing right now.

Yeah, its ridiculous, every time a girl posts a picture all the guys go nuts...

I mean, i havent had a girl in a while.. like a month or somthing :

but still..

Sign in to follow this