N-Europe

Scrubs!!

The Bard

How exactly did they not work?

They only dated once, but they never stopped loving esch other as much as they tried not too.

Twas a break remember.

He fancied her. She fancied him. He got a Julie. She got the bump. She lusted after him. He found out. He wrote a nasty list. She found out. He bumped off Julie. She bumped him off. They finally went out (lobsters yay!) then he got jealous of Mark. They went on a break and he cheated on her. They broke up. They sniped. He went out with a bald girl. He then cheated on Bonnie with her, or at least near enough (hypocrite much Rach?). She wrote a long letter. He fell ASLEIP! He lied. They sexed. She found out and threw him out. Years pass. They went to Vegas and got married. They got divorced. They made out randomly when Monica and Chandler got engaged. Nothing happened. They sexed randomly. She got knocked up. They flirted with the idea of sexing again but didn't. Then they flirted with the idea some more until they got back together.

Bit more than "they dated once". They are such a masochistic relationship. It will never work out because it never worked out before they even dated. And now they have a child they are going to hurt because of it. Yeah they're fictional, but if you base your relationship on them you're setting yourself up for failure.

(Granted I want an "epic" relationship; spanning years and continents, lives ruined, bloodshed. But I know its no good for me)

Anyway we're going a tad off point.

Personally JD and Elliot work more as a couple for me. Not a relationship that works and everyone is happy crap you're parents teach you; two people who spark. The passion and the lust. Granted its died a bit now, but that happens. They were more interesting than Ross and Rachel.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He fancied her. She fancied him. He got a Julie. She got the bump. She lusted after him. He found out. He wrote a nasty list. She found out. He bumped off Julie. She bumped him off. They finally went out (lobsters yay!) then he got jealous of Mark. They went on a break and he cheated on her. They broke up. They sniped. He went out with a bald girl. He then cheated on Bonnie with her, or at least near enough (hypocrite much Rach?). She wrote a long letter. He fell ASLEIP! He lied. They sexed. She found out and threw him out. Years pass. They went to Vegas and got married. They got divorced. They made out randomly when Monica and Chandler got engaged. Nothing happened. They sexed randomly. She got knocked up. They flirted with the idea of sexing again but didn't. Then they flirted with the idea some more until they got back together.

Bit more than "they dated once". They are such a masochistic relationship. It will never work out because it never worked out before they even dated. And now they have a child they are going to hurt because of it. Yeah they're fictional, but if you base your relationship on them you're setting yourself up for failure.

(Granted I want an "epic" relationship; spanning years and continents, lives ruined, bloodshed. But I know its no good for me)

Anyway we're going a tad off point.

Personally JD and Elliot work more as a couple for me. Not a relationship that works and everyone is happy crap you're parents teach you; two people who spark. The passion and the lust. Granted its died a bit now, but that happens. They were more interesting than Ross and Rachel.

Hardly - "I love you Elliot, Oh wait I Don't, I like You..But No Wait I think it's Love.....eh"

JD and Elliot is possibly the most fucked up relationship ever, I remember watching one episode (fuck knows the name) where he must have changed his mind and feelings about 4 times, great stuff to watch - hardly a great relationship.

Hardly - "I love you Elliot, Oh wait I Don't, I like You..But No Wait I think it's Love.....eh"

JD and Elliot is possibly the most fucked up relationship ever, I remember watching one episode (fuck knows the name) where he must have changed his mind and feelings about 4 times, great stuff to watch - hardly a great relationship.

But they acknowledge that. They date in the season one episode "My Bed, Banter and Beyond" (fantastic episode) and realise they are fucked up. But as sex buddies. They win.

I agree with Ashley. Well, who in their right mind wouldn't? Friends sucks.

Look man, go drink the copious amounts of alcohol you claim to be able to handle, Buy a decent non metal guitar. Go to a kids nursery and randomly shout obscenities at the children, then come back and add something constructive to the thread.

Thats one thing that really annoys me about Friends, the quotes. I mean come on people, there are better things to quote.

Im a big Friends fan so I know the quotes, just like I do with many of my favourites films. The one I used suited the situation and fit in nicely if I do say so myself.

Im a big Friends fan so I know the quotes, just like I do with many of my favourites films. The one I used suited the situation and fit in nicely if I do say so myself.

It did, but it just reminded me of when the sony rep was in and we had some random idiot covering and they were quoting friends for like ten minutes then saw my lack of laughter and said "Oh he must not like it". I said "I like the show, the quotes are just so played out."

Anyway. Scrubs people, Scrubs!

If I had all the free time in the world I would write two academic media analysis book like things on two shows, one of them being Scrubs (no points for guessing t'other)

Look man, go drink the copious amounts of alcohol you claim to be able to handle, Buy a decent non metal guitar. Go to a kids nursery and randomly shout obscenities at the children, then come back and add something constructive to the thread.

Was that supposed to be funny/ insulting in some way? Because it was neither.

Anyway, this is a Scrubs thread, take your bullshit elsewhere.

Was that supposed to be funny/ insulting in some way? Because it was neither.

Anyway, this is a Scrubs thread, take your bullshit elsewhere.

Not insulting at all, just a couple of suggestion for you, and since you seem to have a free reign on bullshit whenever you speak, don't lecture me about it.

This is suppose to be a Scrubs thread fool.

Guest Stefkov

tv-links is the place i think. It just links you to other websites which hosts the videos for your pleasure. I wanted to watch the first episode, however it doesnt work on there. Guess I'll have to wait till Monday for my dvd's to come.