NEurope
Stocka

Stupid things you did as a kid

I couldnt sleep after watching Charlie and the chocolate factory because i thought i was going to turn into a blueberry

I once (actually it was twice) stuck something into the top part of a 3pin plug socket so it opened up the two below.

I proceeded to stick two pieces of metal into them and then grabbed them to see what would happen....yes i was electrocuted, no i wasn't injured or knocked out or anything, it only lasted for about a second before i left go.

I think the first time i did this i was 8, then i did it again when i was 11... and yes i did still have the memory of the first time i did it when i did it the 2nd time.

although, i can't remember why i thought it was a good idea or why i did it again 3 years later knowing what would happen :heh:

i used to sit on my wardrobe, for no reason i just liked it up there.

i was standing on a little ledge in the ukrainian club, the part which has burnt down, but there was a fire alarm, and we were saying i can put my leg higher than you, then i kicked the fire alarm.

theres probably loads more

Another Charlie and the Chocolate Factory related incident: Putting chewing gum behind my ear to save it for later. Not a good idea. It got stuck in my hair and it took a lot of hair pulling to get it all out...

Me and my friend made a small parachute, and strapped in on to a cat. It didnt fly very long though.

I laughed at that.

I say something if I could remember anything further than last week. I have an awful memory.

As did I....? Ok, you take the prize for the single most disturbing user on RE. Congratulations!

throw a rusty hook at my friend because she passed this line-i was listening to my other friend who i blindly did the bidding of at the time. anywho i warned her twice not to come closer btu she did so i chucked it at her and it hit her square in the forehead-smack bang betwen her eyes!!!

she was bleeding so bad from it!!! she is now scarred for life because of me!!! lol

i was about 7 at the time though-and it was a stupidly amazing shot a lil more either way and she only have one eye today.

I used to record Radio shows on a cassete player giving tips how to react if a ghost comes into your room.

Please, don't ask.

Well if it was over Videl or Bulma or someone than fair enough...but i'm assuming it wasn't :heh:

got caught on a pokemon chat room, where the teacher then decided to announce it to the class, i wasnt embrassed then. in fact, im fucking proud

Well if it was over Videl or Bulma or someone than fair enough...but i'm assuming it wasn't :heh:

Or if it were one of those Dragonball X hentai::shrug:

got caught on a pokemon chat room, where the teacher then decided to announce it to the class, i wasnt embrassed then. in fact, im fucking proud

Too right, Pokemon ruleZ

When i was a small little piece of human meat i decided i had to defecate in my house's carpet, and then proceeded to spread it with my hands.

And i also tried to analyse the interior of my old VCR putting a toothbrush in the VHS slot.

I remember I got so scared at night when I was young that I would have to leave the light on when I went to sleep and repeatedly say to myself "there's no such thing as monsters" :woops::heh:

After watching Gremlins 1 and 2 at the age of 4 I slept with the light on for quite a while.

But I suppose that's why not much scares me any more.

After watching Gremlins 1 and 2 at the age of 4 I slept with the light on for quite a while.

Gremlins is the best movie ever.

Watching the south park movie at the age of 9, my teacher was quite disturbed when she heard me call my a friend a "donkey raping shit eater".

Watching the south park movie at the age of 9, my teacher was quite disturbed when she heard me call my a friend a "donkey raping shit eater".

that reminds me, i wrote a Haiku in English class based on that

I gave a hot Iron a high 5 when i was 4 the night before i went to gran-caneria (sp) on holiday...

Lovely hospital visit.

I once went through a weird period where I was convinced that the world was going to end. Not tommorow or anything you understand, but I got convinced I would be forced to witness it within my own lifetime after reading a Focus science magazine article, which totally terrified me. I now accept the fact that it could happen at any moment anyway. I seem to recall being pretty messed up in general. Weird times, weird times.

it could happen at any moment anyway.

What sort of apocalypse are we talking about here?

I can't believe how stupid I was when I was a kid. I played these really kiddy videogames... can't remember the name...

Something like Ninpento?