NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Deal Or No Deal

For this powerhouse of a show it needs its own official topic, to discuss the day to day happenings of Noels Dream Factory.

Anyone watch the afternoon showing? Right deal at the right time but then going to say he was going buy his daughters a pony annoyed me. It's all well and good paying for he upkeep when you have the money, but what when it's gone? Hope the children get bored so you can sell it on the black market?

I missed the evening showing, anything magical?

I also missed today's showing, which left me rather annoyed.

I also missed Peter's game. My Mum, who's now an addict of the show, claimed that he got the best deal of the game at the right time. Something like 21 grand. Nice one, Peter!

You know 2 people have actually won the £250K according to Noel when he was on Johnathon Ross, they aren't gunna show them as viewing figures would probably go down after.

It is so much better than other shows like millionaire or weakest link. :D

It's quite a unique formula, it's all based on pure luck, nothing more, but it works so well! I love it, it's the only thing I really watch on TV these days. TV pishes me off, there is a constant flow of tripe shown from morning to night. Ugh, and reality TV is just a sin.

Deal or no deal was good.... before it got popular

By that reasoning, I would surmise that you yourself are very good.

The only thing that pisses me off about this show is the "positive thinking" and "gameplan" mentality that some contestants have.

"Everybody hold hands! If we put enough positive energy into this game then my box will contain the 250,000!!!"

It's a game of luck, you tit.

:-| I hate this show. It actually makes me angry watching it...

*Braces self, but at the same time points out this comment is fact and indeed not a joke*

How could people have won the 250k Jordan? I thought it was live? =/

Youn thought wrong. They record three episodes per day.

I can't stand this show. Dead ringers summed it up best.

"A game with no questions, no skill and quarter of the budget of Who Wants to be a Millionaire."

Every other player is an idiot who:

- Gets an offer of 20k or higher, but only sees the possibility of 250k, so turns it down and walks away with 10p

- Thinks that chanting "BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE" will make a difference

- Makes a big scene out of everything, thinks the audience loves them and claps for themselves

The only thing that pisses me off about this show is the "positive thinking" and "gameplan" mentality that some contestants have.

"Everybody hold hands! If we put enough positive energy into this game then my box will contain the 250,000!!!"

I think its funny. It's what i imagine alcholics anonymous to be like. :p

I watch it occasionally..but used to be obsessed with it, at first it was just a mild distraction after the new series of Countdown finished, but then it became good, thats until it become too popular and all this daft teminlogy behind it came out, like calling the sides of players "east wing/west wing" and the top five the "power five".

I also saw on Jonathan Ross when he said two people had won the £250,000 but had been paid off to keep quiet to keep the mystic surrounding the game...

it still makes for good tv, but like who wants to be a millionaire is best views in small doses, which is why it being on twice a day at the moment is a bad bad idea....

I also saw on Jonathan Ross when he said two people had won the £250,000 but had been paid off to keep quiet to keep the mystic surrounding the game...

So they got more than 250K?

can u feel the power......How long will it be till they have a satanist on the show.THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE!

Yeah, Grandmaster N said that a couple had already won 250k, but had to be eliminated. Never to be seen again.

As for today - she was very unlcuky to walk out with £10. Harsh times.

How could people have won the 250k Jordan? I thought it was live? =/

Apparently they film 3 or 4 a day and the ones they are filming right now wont be on our screens till september/october time.

That came from Noels mouth himself when he was on Jonathon Ross

Did anyone see tonights one?

They were all crying!!!

Has anyone seen the book they've brought out? It's a load of bullshit. I've seen it in Sainsburys and it's basically showing various gameboard situations and you have to guess what the bankers offer would be and bollocks like that. I'll take my camera to work tomorrow and take some shots if anyone's interested.

Sign in to follow this