NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Aaaaaaah, I'm melting...etc.

I'm wearing shorts, and to get me into shorts it needs to be really, really hot, which, TBQFH, it is, to say the least...

Elsewhere, maths revision is really boring. :(

Summers are ok but hayfever is the shit part of it.

I know what you mean :weep:

I got hayfever for the first time this year. Is that possible? I mean I've never gotten it in previous years.

It's horrible, I sneeze about 6 times in a row, and my eyes itch so much I want to scratch them out.

It's far too hot !

Ive just got back from Folkestone...went down there with my mates for the weekend...damn it was hot!!

Im so sunburnt it's not funny ! it's hurting so much!

*shakes fist at the sun*

My skin burns far too easily. Im such an English pasty boy.

It was horribly windy today! However I wanted to oretend it was hot so I bought an ice-cream. Unfortuantly it was eaten by a evil beast.

It's nicer now though - I may go for a walk with my mother after Big Brother.

I agree with That Guy on the coldness

Weathers a bit naff this morning YES!!! thank god i dont have to sit at school sweltering

I got hayfever for the first time this year. Is that possible? I mean I've never gotten it in previous years.

Same thing happened to me. The further I got into puberty the stronger it became. However I still don't have it to the extent that I need medicine.

The weathers great here in Sweden, altough it's about time since it has been like shit for 2-3 weeks.

It's been so hot it keeps reminding me of holiday. Partly that and the slight smell of sunbock/screen/stuff.

I know what you mean :weep:

It's horrible, I sneeze about 6 times in a row, and my eyes itch so much I want to scratch them out.

I think it has been worse for hayfever this year. I haven't been affected as much as I have this year for YEARS.

Pissed it down this monring here in Manchester. Now its just murky. But its still quite humid... grr. I've liked the sun, it puts you in a good mood though when its stuffy hot its quite the opposite, its strange. Im a summer sign though (cancer) so i love it! (apparently thats why anyway).

I have had a few hayfever effects though too, i had to buy some allergy stuff which helps no ends! its great. I was sneezing like crazy before it. ITs bloody annoying, and whats worse, everybody knows you have hayfever and its embarrasing, you feel weak because they havnt got it. Psssh.

I havent read any of the previous posts, but I imagine youve been sweating your balls/tits off. Now imagine that at Download, the heat was unbearable and made the getting crushed at the front rail worse. Seems to have cooled abit now, but who knows how long that will last?

I prefer winter, because you can stay in the house and keep warm. You can get warm but you can't get cold. (Minus catching it). Besides, you sleep better in winter. And also, because of Christmas!

Had a crazy storm at 6am, and now its switching between very hot, and very wet. And I have to go into town and its going to be a bitch because im going to have to take a jacket and carry it round with me. Silly switching weather.

Yeah I woke up to the sound of thunder and it utterly pissing it down, I'm now more annoyed because it's wet and hot. When it's dry and cold I never complain :-p

I woke up this morning to a fantastic thunderstorm. Great stuff.

I woke up to the typical sound of roadworks, lawnmowers, screaming school girls and other shit. i cant close window or i die.

It was quite heavily raining my way to - I don't mind though, as it keeps everything fresh, especially the rivers. It's really hot again now.

SUNNY AGAIN!

Very windy though, I attempted to sit outside but the tennis came on TV so I gladly went inside to watch that.

I woke up just before our thunderstorm this morning, then tried to get back to sleep and it started. Sodding thing.

High pollen count today - so I'm dying with hayfever here. Sun is out but it's not as hot as it has been lately, but there's no wind so hence the horrible hayfever.....

Is everyone with hayfever drugged up? They're so cheap these days and work a treat. It's better to start taking them before you get any symptoms, like weeks ago, but now could help. One pill a day saves me from a nightmare. 99p for seven pills from Wilkinsons, Tescos, Asda, Sainsburys, etc. Cetirizine Dihydrochloride is my pal.

Sign in to follow this