N-Europe

They're gunna taste GREAT!

yo yo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this advert,I don't think you know just how much I hate it.I wanna throw a brick at his head and the put him in a buried hole which turns into a furnace that will burn him alive and when he's melting and turning to ash,but the ground beneath him turns into a pipe which leads to a dog food factory but then the people monitiring the factory sees this blob of human-ness but they realise it's to bad for dog food and they give it to a donkey and the donkey eats it and has dierea (spelt right?) and eventually goes down the soil to the centre of the earth where the boy now with dierea will burn for all eternity.

I hate this advert,I don't think you know just how much I hate it.I wanna throw a brick at his head and the out him in a buried hole which turns into a furnace that will burn him alive and when he's melting and turning to ash,but the ground beneath him turns into a pipe which leads to a dog food factory but then the people monitiring the factory sees this blob of human-ness but they realise it's to bad for dog food and they give it to a donkey and the donkey eats it and has dierea (spelt right?) and eventually goes down the soil to the centre of the earth where the boy know dierea will burn for all eternity.

I think we both have similar views of this advert, but i think i may hate it slightly more.

We have GOT to find out where this kids lives!

don't you think the kid is going to be ashamed of himself in 10 years for inflicting such an appaling tv advert on the UK public? i think so, and for that, you should hate him less.

but why does he float up at the end of the ad? :confused:

I don't know, Ross kemp is still doing alright after that terrible Fruit and Fibre ad.

Heh we've been singing this all week in school right before exams, we all agree its the next most annoying song.

Also, its bad marketing: They're GONNA taste great. They're GONNA taste great? Well obviously they dont already then if they are GOING TO. Tell me when you update the recipe keloggs...

Personally, I believe a fictional Tiger when he tells me that his cereal is great...

I can't stand the advert, but it's not the kid's fault. He just needs a job.. Unless he wrote that song himself - then he should be shot.

Unfortunately this is most likely the most amount of fame he'll ever get - oh dear.

Guest Stefkov

that kid needs to choke on some of that cereal.

see how fucking great they are now! killing you.

Nah, I like this advert. Adverts don't have enough silly songs in them nowadays, and you have to admit, it gets stuck in your head.. I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea, though, and I do like the Sheilas' Wheels ads too.. :p