N-Europe

Definitive Wii speculation/rumour thread

phez_boy

I wasnt sure where to put this but, im really (negative feeling) toward the official site of nintendo. I mean this news is way late, we've already know about this date for ages, and they put it up now.

It´s not late. The point of that news is to remind people that there will be a big Wii event this week and we shouldn´t miss that out.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamespot have Splinter Cell: Double Agent down for a October 17th 2006 launch.

Funny thing is, all the Splinter Cell games are set to be released October. Therefore as it's multi-format it should be released the same-day.

I also find it odd that it was delayed from it's September release to a October one, when it's obviously finished and has been delayed for quite a few months before.

My thoughts are, it was delayed so the Wii version would be released along side all the other formats!

A October release for Splinter Cell Wii in USA for sure....I'm quietly confident. Lets hope Europe aren't far behind.

Famitsu rumours:

Shenmue + Nights + MGS :wink:

If you changed that to Shenmue + Nights + Snatcher 2, I would seriously have a heart attack. The Shenmue series is easily my favourite of all time (and this from a guy who plays games regularly since I got a Spectrum 48k), Snatcher was probably my favourite game before Shenmue was released (it easily has a place in my top 10 games of all time), and Nights (and Christmas Nights) is a game I find strangely appealing (it had somewhat limited gameplay, but the "ambience", soundtrack and colorful graphics made it quite a fun experience).

I seriously hope Kojima releases a new Snatcher game, I'm probably the only guy on the planet who couldn't care less about MGS + sequels (seriously, I played it, I was really looking forward to it since I was a massive Snatcher fan, but I found it extremely mediocre, to say the least) and I find it "depressing" that such a cool universe was (barely) used for just one game.

Didnt know where to put this but here is the list of games in a Japanese magazine.

• Wing Island Oct-Dec
  • Rayman - Oct-Dec
  • Kororinpa - Oct-Dec
  • Necronesia - Nov
  • Fishing Master - Dec
  • Bleach Dec
  • Super Monkey Ball - Autumn
  • Sengoku Musou - 2006
  • SD Gundam - 2006
  • Tamagotchi - 2006
  • Crayon Shinchan - 2006
  • Mahjong - 2006
  • Cooking Mama - Winter
  • Furi Furi - Winter
  • Bomberman Land
  • Sonic and the Secret Rings
  • The Dog Island
  • Healing Type (not final title)
  • San X All Stars
  • Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles
  • GT Pro
  • Horse Racing Action
  • New RPG
  • Midori hi no Tatsujin (Master of Green Days?)

Source.

BIG RUMOUR --> Resident Evil Wii - YOU PLAY AS THE MERCHANT!!!

you get to flash people in your trench coat

and mutter 'Stranger' after every sentence.

#Going to be awesome

LMBO.

In regards to Segas new game surely it has to be NiGHTS. The first game complete with the Wii control system would be a match made in heaven.

BIG RUMOUR --> Resident Evil Wii - YOU PLAY AS THE MERCHANT!!!

you get to flash people in your trench coat

and mutter 'Stranger' after every sentence.

#Going to be awesome

Haha I love that guy, I dunno if this video is old, but I think it's hilarious!

Famitsu rumours:

Famitsu rumours:

Quote:

- News on one or more Sega titles is on the way

- Gundam possibly headed to Wii

- Hideo Kojima’s new game

- Virtual Console support rapidly growing

- Yuji Naka project to be revealed

Are those rumours or truths? The only one Im not sure about is the Yuji Naka project.

According to ONM, there WILL be more than one Sega title, Sega are working on a "secret project", one which personally Im hoping will be PSO on the Wii.

Kojima...has also said he wants to work on some games for the Wii, so thats no rumor, and as for VC console support rapidly growing...wii all know thats true!

It seems that GTA could be coming to Wii, but does anyone care at this point?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=24998743&sid=6158007&tag=latestnews;title;0

The fact is there will be M-rated content on the Wii console," said Fils-Aime. "EA has already announced that they're bringing [the GTA-like crime game] The Godfather to our console. And we want every single best-selling game to be available on Wii. Whatever that content is."