Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB was alrite tonight. Glyn was joke toward the end when he was in the diary room and basically told BB what we already knew. A firm favourite as is Pete.

Oh man, Imogen looked mighty fine in that dress. SHE IS SOO BUFF!!!

Anyway, Spiral is pretty alrite too, very surprised that he doesn't actually drink.

Can't wait to see who goes on Friday......

I wish i could get a hammer and smash it around Glyn's head like he wanted to that rat with the gammy leg.

Seriously why couldn't of someone went into the diary room, and got someone to collect it humanly.

Glyn stated 'Yeah, but it's pissing everytime it walks around the kitchen' was rather a stupid statement when Glyn was sick everywhere in the kitchen which carries just as much germs.

I for one, don't like rats, but his killing ideas were not funny or a joke.

NIKKI OUT TONIGHT! Oh and Jayne (with a Y) can go with her if she likes....

oooo I'm excited now who will it be? I hope it's not Aisleyne (if that's really how you spell her name). I don't think it will be Richard either.

Edit: I'm quite surprised it's Nikki even though she was the most likely.

When Nikki was crying about her belt, i was really, really close to crying, too. I can't believe they've voted her out. I really can't. :(

Me and my Mum were almost crying aswell. Though now we're happy as Nikki is happy and adorable!

I love Nikki and was starting to want her to win - it's awful that she's gone now!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!