Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading this make the program seem like it was made for the steroptypes, it's almost racist and xenophobic.

thats the way the world goes round

gay number 2 is now in

posh girl is in

chavvy chinese chick now in

25yr old richard branson wanna be now in

just clicked the mouse button

now i'm looking at the screen

now i'm typing

think i'm stopping now

guess not

no, I am

thats nice :rolleyes:

footballers wife wanna be airhead 3 now in

My favorites have gotta be Shabaz and Lisa! I love hilariously loud and camp people. Richard - the sexual terrorist - isn't going to have to drag people into bed by the sounds of these raunchy raunchy. Tehre seem to be aln awful lot of people who love themselves, however these are the people I've liked the most on the opening night, Yay.

fav is shabaz and that rocker guy (pete?) also liking that chinese hyper girl...o and the lifeguard guy he cracked me up..and said he got bullyed in school so can relate to him i guess

dont like: the first girl that went in (chav), george (depressing), the sexist tw*t, the last girl (chav) that likes taking her clothes off and the old model which has had over £35,000 worth of surgery to look like THAT *shivers*

i REALLY hope one of the women kicks the holy living hell out of richard the sexist motherf*ker...his parents must be ashamed

I hate 90% of them but then I'm always like that the first night, need to watch more to get to know people, although the majority(if not all) aren't themselves.

Richard makes me feel sick.

Imogen is the hottest in there by far.

And that girl Nikki at the end, my god what a terrible gold digger attitude she has.

omg that gay muscle guy makes me sick. lisa is funny. Imogen is F.I.T grace seems nice. Pete WTF?!!?. Nikki hmm...... bonnie omigosh she makes me cringe :S. George is a bragger. Shabbaz so annoying. Mikey SEXIST BEEESTERD. Lea stupid boob person. Dawn F.R.E.A.K. Glyn omg he thinks he is sexy lol. Sezer sounds safe.

girl at the end had a very nice ass, classic the way camera man zoomed right in on it. She loves gettin naked aswell, aslong im not paying for it (and she is desperate for money) im up for seein as much of her as possible

Hahahahah. Richard. Holy fuck. No piece of fiction could have conjoured up a character so brilliant. He fits the stereotype so easily... yet... destoys it. He's so macho and masculine, yet feminine in his ways.

The hat, the wifebeater, the glove. Bruce Willis gone air hostess.

200x300_bb7_hms_richard.jpg

Tourettes man and him, WHAT A TEAM.

I beleive you said you'd neevr watch Big Brother again after last years ridiculously fixed final? I hope they have someone like Derek again, he was fantastic. TRhough I suppose there is no point looking into the past, I can't wait for the future!

Did i? Well perhaps i did! I was annoyed!

Oh and it was fixed. ;)

I'm over it now. :grin:

I like Pete! I call him R2-D2!

Dislike Sezer the chinese woman and the psycho gay im not a terrorist guy. Ironically Muslism extremists would probably destroy him but thats neither here nor there.

Like the tourretees guy and the northern woman (I have a weakness for northern women who have kind of sweet faces) no doubt she will turn into an uber chav :/ Er and or I like the aristocrat person man Britains inveresed class hatred was on full show lol, British people still lve the working man hero and see posh people as villans in public I feel but I think hes a classic and have a soft spot for aristocrats rather than noveo rich people.

Anyway thats enough heat magazine opinion looking forward to seeing it tonight and how they have settled in.

At school everyone seems to like Pete, and no one shared my love of Richard and his beautiful gloves! I can't wait to see it get going, but I'm going to miss it two nights in a row. At least I have digitalspy to keep me in the know.

There was an article about it in todays Independent, they all sound like big headed freaks not in touch with reality. It's just going to get worse each year, has society really dropped as low as the contentants portray on the show.

Channel 4 are just goign to milk it, untill people decide it's to discusting to watch, but considering it's popularity that could be a long time from now.

Pete is frickin hilarious.

Anyway I'm shocked at how quick Sezar is trying to get it on with the girls, first night and he got one to sit in his bed :indeed: Crazy.

Oh and may I say again Imagen is SOOOO fit :shock:

I only watched a little bit of it, as i wanted to know who was booted off American Idol! but yes Stocka your right! Pete is bloody hilarious!

Actually most of them would really scare me if i was in there, not to be rude, it's just they are very...how to put it....different? Which is often good but can be bad!

I think that Welsh girl is the only normal one in there! She may win (a girl would make a change). If she isn't a big-head, bully and a few other things, i may like her. :D

Twitwoo WANKER.

I pretty much want to lay waste to the whole bunch (notably the loud mouthed bint from Manchester) apart from Pete because he's great and George and skinny sixth-form boy because they're pretty harmless.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!