N-Europe

Famitsu's E3 Poll

Dante

Famitsu's top ten list of E3 news of what japanese gamers are most interested in.

1. Impressions and presentation of PS3 controller

2. SquareEnix's announcement of FFXIII

3. Price and Releasedate of the PS3

4. SSBB announcement with Snake as a new character

5. PS3 menu & user-interface

6. Details of PS3 online service

7. Pics of PS3 games

8. 3 versions of FFXIII (FF XIII PS3, FF Versus XIII PS3 and FF Agito XIII mobile).

9. New Dragon Quest game for Wii

10. Pics of SquareEnix games.

PS3 related = 6

Wii related = 2

S-E related = 4

source: http://www.gamefront.net/

Very odd that japanese folks are. :hmm:

I forgot how the inclusion of Snake in Smash Bros. Brawl will widen the appeal of that game hugely.

I'd call BS on that because I know for a fact Japanese people would be hyped after seeing footage of Final Fantasy 3 DS- that is a big deal for Japanese people.

Don't forget that these polls can be extremely biased especially when you consider that people probably only got a limitted amount of options to choose from. "What were you most interested in? : Sony PS3 or Sony PS3?"

The poll reflects which news users checked on the Famitsu website between 08.05.06 and 14.05.06 - and I assume that many people have been interested in the Playstation 3 price and I am sure not everyone watched the presentation.

Nothing bad in those news I think.

Sony have the numbers and they will always have the numbers in the Japanese market. It's the strength of software. The 360 can easily rival the PlayStation in the West software-wise, although I imagine Sony will still have the numbers and the market, but in Japan it's an entirely different ball game.

Just because they said they were interested in it doesn't mean they were impressed. I expect quite a few Sony fans will have walked away contemplating Microsoft and Nintendo's offerings. Hopefully.