NEurope
Atomic Boo

Farewell, see you again when the wii comes

OK guys, as you mightve heard, im going to leave RE for wii surprise purposes. Im not going to read any news about the system or games, i'll just get the rundown when im back on Nov 3rd. Im glad to say a couple will miss my company, and I salute you. Hope you enjoy the news that comes between now and then and i hope to get lots of feedback from you guys for anything I missed.

Yours scarily

King Boo

Very interesting strategy you have there Boo and I dont think you will manage it. I personally dont have the will power to do anything like that. Enjoy your break and see you in Nov if you make it :grin:

Well if you actually leave,well done.I don't have the will power -site i'm on the most- but it's your choice.You were like my little MPH buddy and i'll miss you.See you in November or maybe when where both on MPH :)

I dought you'll last long, especially if you over here someone mension some new thing, and you want to find out more...

I'm currently trying to do a similar thing in regards to Twilight Princess...

Anyhow, I'll see you when I see you.

Au revoir!

Best of luck on that Boo!!

Its akin to a hunger strike - starving yourself of what you need for so long that you end up being able to go without it.

See you in Nov!!

Good for you Boo.

Well anyway, see you back on here tomorrow.

=P i would say goodbye, but i doubt you'd last that long.

Seems like a silly reason to leave for a few months..

November 3rd? And what happens should the release date be before that and you don't know because you're not looking up news?

I don't see the point really; almost as stupid as when people say; I won't be coming on for the next four months as I have exams in three and I have to study.

I mean, jesus, It isn't as if you won't have 10 minutes spare a day to read and make a post or something.

I tried to be unaware before, it's impossible.

Anyway, cya .

You wont last probably. It will kill me not being able know anything past June 24th. Still good luck, it will make Wii all the sweeter.

Yeah when will you know when its released and such? And where the best bundles etc are?

I've done the same with TP. I hardly know how good/bad the graphics are... and I love it!

Good luck

There is no way this would work for me. Firstly I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to know all the secrets. And secondly it'd be way to hard to avoid all information, because I'd somehow find out accidentally.

Good luck!

Anyway, everyone (ok, just me then) knows it'll be released on October 27th...

(ive had to wait till morning to say this cause my sister was on the PC all night) Ok ive come to comment, and i will know when (if it is released before nov) the wii is released as i visit shops regularly. Im doing this so it is an ultimate surprise, its good to come back on a birthday and get loads of exciting news. Its also because i spend way too long on here and im trying to break an online habit.

But honestly, im leaving, and i'll be the person who doesnt come back, for the first time.

I will miss you all,i know some will be glad to see my back, but from here on in I wont comment or even log onto RE. Its from this post i wont read anything until the 3rd, so if you comment, ask yourself the questions.

This'll be tough. I assure you i will NOT be checking any gaming sites. Id like to ask a favour though, please keep the top gear thread up and going. Thanks.

When i come back itll be for the metroid prime 3 corruption footage.

Bye RE

I spend 90% of my entrie internet time on here tbh. I'd never be able to go till wednesday, unless i was on holiday or something. Good Luck with that.