Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Stocka

I was really surprised aswell.Seen that money was off my account and the only order I had was this.

Finally Owen our long is is over :D

I know! The wait has been long! I just hope it keeps me glued as i have a very little attention span. lol :D

I saw the advert yesterday and it made me want to play it!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gameplay didn't do it for me! (Although not there fault).

Theres a postal strike going on apparently their end, and now a 24 hour nationwide one starts from 7pm tonight.

So i'm not expecting this till next week now.

^ So... Is it good? :grin:

Not really sure as I just put the 1st mission on yesterday to see the spelling mistake. It didnt tell me what the controls were for selecting various tools and I spent ages trying to click on them using the Wiimote like a mouse, I had to use the nuchuck! :)

Not really sure as I just put the 1st mission on yesterday to see the spelling mistake. It didnt tell me what the controls were for selecting various tools and I spent ages trying to click on them using the Wiimote like a mouse, I had to use the nuchuck! :)

Read the review on Gamecentral today, and they said that the game told you exactly what to do before you did a mission controls wise, and that the only thing you had to worry about was accuracy and speed.

Think I'm gonna wait a while for this, unless the sequel get's a quick release.

Read the review on Gamecentral today, and they said that the game told you exactly what to do before you did a mission controls wise, and that the only thing you had to worry about was accuracy and speed.

Think I'm gonna wait a while for this, unless the sequel get's a quick release.

That's not totally true,there are ones where you need to go and do it yourself with no advice.Also you need a lot of skill for some of the missions even if you do get told what to do.

Played on this some more last night before going to bed, really starting to like it now. I managed to get to 2-1 pretty fast but then im playing on Normal difficulty.

I love pushing the limits on the patient. One of the operations requires you to pull glass out of the guys chest and refused to inject him with the stuff that stabilizes the patient, he was very close to dying but I made it in time. Also, using the electric paddles is class.

Just phoned my local Asda, it's £27.71 there. I'll probably pop by later to pick this up. Been waiting ages.

The thing is I've been waiting for a time with no games out so I can send my Wii off for repair, will have to try and fit it in between this and Super Paper Mario.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!