NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

I'm really looking forward to this but now I'm going to have to try and play through Bioshock and this at the same time. I might leave it in the wrapper until I finish Bioshock. i'll at least tell myself I'll do that...

Ordered from HMV.

Probably won't see it come through my door till Julember.

Bastard.

Ordered from HMV.

Probably won't see it come through my door till Julember.

Bastard.

Haha nice :heh:

May aswell go for Play.com.You might end up getting it on Thursday.

Is that when it's pre-ordered? Last page we spoke about that and people got games on the Thursday before.

Weirdness :heh:

damn, meant to say Virgin, not HMV. Same difference anyways. Europe waits 5 months, but GMC waits 6 just for laughs :(

Damn, I didn't get the mail from the store today. No mail=no game on Thursday :( Happened last time too, with MSCF. Maybe they have changed their shipping policy or something.

*sigh* Friday it is then...

Damn, I didn't get the mail from the store today. No mail=no game on Thursday :( Happened last time too, with MSCF. Maybe they have changed their shipping policy or something.

*sigh* Friday it is then...

Where was it you ordered it from?

Man i'm looking forward to tomorrow so much now :)

Friend of mine already has it because the store got it early (in Austria release day is normally thursday) and he said something that it is like "small kittens which make candy for you" fun :)

Jealous +1

Fuck I don't have money in my account, couldn't order it yet. Should have deposited today.

Oh well, we're getting it in work today so at least I'll get it a couple of days early. Balances out getting Bioshock 5 days early I suppose.

Really want this game!

mmh i just wait till everybody has the game and post their thought about the game becouse im not sure if i want to buy it or not im not yet convinced

Postie has been and gone , no game , first time that shop-to has failed to get it here next day but I doubt that it's their fault.

At least the postie had my Battalion Wars (courtesy of Welsh Gamer) so that has softened the blow a bit.

EDIT - My faith in Royal Mail has been restored.

Two hours after my delivery , my postman arrived again and told me that apparently my parcel got mixed into the wrong bag so he drove over in his own time to make sure I got the thing today. That is service far and beyond the call of duty , top geezer.

Postie has been and gone , no game , first time that shop-to has failed to get it here next day but I doubt that it's their fault.

At least the postie had my Battalion Wars (courtesy of Welsh Gamer) so that has softened the blow a bit.

Two hours after my delivery , my postman arrived again and told me that apparently my parcel got mixed into the wrong bag so he drove over in his own time to make sure I got the thing today. That is service far and beyond the call of duty , top geezer.

That was good of him. Mine wasn't dispatched from Gameplay today, so I'm a little annoyed although to be fair I'll probably play Bioshock over the next few days. Still, it'd better be sent out tomorrow.

Wow. That is pretty awesome. I bet he'll be expecting a good Chrsitmas tip :heh:

I didnt get a email off Gameplay saying that it got despatched today, pretty annoyed with them at the moment as it seems that GAME are alot quicker than them now. Methinks a switch of companies is in order for me.

I didnt get a email off Gameplay saying that it got despatched today, pretty annoyed with them at the moment as it seems that GAME are alot quicker than them now. Methinks a switch of companies is in order for me.
Mine's not been sent either (or Rupeeland). :mad:

Having said that though, sometimes it doesn’t update on the site until late. But if this wasn't dispatched today then Gameplay have well and truly lost themselves a customer.

Got this cheap off Virgin website, so not expecting it to arrive in a hurry.

Probably Monday/Tuesday for me :(

Mine's not been sent either (or Rupeeland). :mad:

Having said that though, sometimes it doesn’t update on the site until late. But if this wasn't dispatched today then Gameplay have well and truly lost themselves a customer.

Gameplay have sent none of my orders either, including Stranglehold on 360!

All dispatched tomorrow now, so the woman on the phone said, and you may not get it till saturday.

So...whats the point of preordering for day of release i have no-idea.....

BUT there normally so good, that i'm letting them off this time. I'm still slightly peeved though. :heh:

They messed up my Bioshock order the other week too. Didn't get it till the Saturday!

Yep they messed my bioshock order up to, then sold-out of it and didn't apologise what-so-ever even though they made the mistake.

So this is my second chance i'm giving them? :D

Well in the past couple of weeks Gameplay have had a Warehouse change

Tho if I dont get it by Friday at the latest...there will be hell to pay