NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

Just finished the first chapter - a awsome game. So many cool jokes, fluent gameplay and it is sometimes really challenging to think from 2D to 3D and vice versa.

I also have to admit that 43€ is a pretty good deal for that game.

..no.. don't make the game sound even better.. or you're gonna have me forking out £30.. and it's Buttons Birthday in a couple of weeks :hmm:

..no.. don't make the game sound even better.. or you're gonna have me forking out £30.. and it's Buttons Birthday in a couple of weeks :hmm:

Get "her" SPM...

Get "her" SPM...

:laughing: I "forgot" she wasn't getting a Wii for her birthday anymore.. it's such a good plan that it might just work..

When do you normally receive your orders if you preorder with GAME? I've been tempted to use them recently as I realised I can use my reward card online too, which could save me a few quid every now and then. Plus, they often have £5 off vouchers on the net somewhere!

GAME have been sending orders out and people, including myself, have been getting them on a Wednesday!

Just finished Chapter 3-2 and this game has had more than it's share of memorable moments already , but both 3-1 and 3-2 made me smile......a lot (I won't spoil it for those that only got it today).

This is one hell of a solid enjoyable experience (sorry Nando ;)), and the only reason I haven't managed to progress further is the fact that I am trying desperately to split time between this , Madden and Battalion Wars (much harder than I remember) , in the hope that I don't get through too quickly.

I'm only on 2-2 so far and i'm loving it.Humours good and I quite like the whole dimension change thing.Makes it pretty fun.

they've cancelled my Tingle order for no bloody apparent reason!
No way! :shakehead

When did you order?

My stuff apparently got sent today, wonder why they're becoming so random with shipments all of a sudden?

GAME have been sending orders out and people, including myself, have been getting them on a Wednesday!
That's cool, shame their prices aren’t so good though. :hmm:

Looks like the only alternative to Gameplay (for price and getting stuff early) is shopto. They've had a lot of praise from people on here, but I've read some pretty bad stuff about them too:

Igor's last computer company went bankrupt. A judgement in 2004 banned him from running another company for 5 years.

http://www.gnn.gov.uk/Content/Detail.asp?ReleaseID=132678... amp;print=true

His company use plants in forums to lie about their service.

They lie to customers.

They ship grey imports illegally and dont tell you.

They sponsor AVForums and have any negative comments against them removed.

::shrug:

Awesome. From now on if their prices compete with the likes of Play I'll be ordering from there then! : peace:

ASDA £27.47

I'll be near an ASDA on Monday. If it is that price in store, I could very well be too tempted to pass it up..

It probably will be. They have games on launch days dirt cheap most of them time then sneak them up a bit the week after...

Think I'll use shopto in future, people seem to have a great experience with them...Didn't bother to order online, been so busy with work knew I wouldn't get to play it...but gonna get it 2moro and then play all Saturday night and Sunday and Monday!

I'm surprised people have got them so early....work at HMV and we havn't got them in yet, expected to arrive 2moro, yet all the other new releases strangehold, sonic rush adventure etc... turned up...odd....

I preordered Tingle is March Redshell.

I'm now debating cancelling all my preorders with Gameplay and going with GAME.

I preordered Tingle is March Redshell.
That's crazy because I only ordered it recently (like a couple of weeks ago), they must ship stuff out in reverse then!?

I'm now debating cancelling all my preorders with Gameplay and going with GAME.
Yeah.

It's weird though, you'd think GAME and Gameplay would offer a similar service seeing as they're essentially the same company these days. :hmm:

I cancelled my PH pre-order with Gameplay, but it still says ordered/pre-ordered even though I got an e-mail saying my order was "amended". Is this normal?

Almost forgot that this game is out tomorrow. But so is Tingle's game... and I think I only have the money for one game at the moment and now I don't know which one to get.

I prefer playing DS games (haven't touched my Wii console in months or something), but I've been waiting for SPM for agesss. >.>;

Almost forgot that this game is out tomorrow. But so is Tingle's game... and I think I only have the money for one game at the moment and now I don't know which one to get.

I prefer playing DS games (haven't touched my Wii console in months or something), but I've been waiting for SPM for agesss. >.>;

Noooo! You must get Tingle, everyone must!

Seriously though, that's a tough one. I really don't know how I'd choose in that situation. Hmm, I reckon I'd go with Tingle though, purely because it's so amazing that it even got a Euro release I'd just have to support that. And it looks like such an original game. But then again, SPM is clearly awesome...

...Ow, my head hurts. Well, good luck with that choice. :heh:

See NoE? This is why it's really dumb to release 2 games on the same day! icon13.gif

Noooo! You must get Tingle, everyone must!

Seriously though, that's a tough one. I really don't know how I'd choose in that situation. Hmm, I reckon I'd go with Tingle though, purely because it's so amazing that it even got a Euro release I'd just have to support that. And it looks like such an original game. But then again, SPM is clearly awesome...

...Ow, my head hurts. Well, good luck with that choice. :heh:

See NoE? This is why it's really dumb to release 2 games on the same day! icon13.gif

Well I do plan on buying both games, I'll just have to hold out on one of them for now I think. Unless I don't buy too many clothes (I need new pants though...) and save money that way to buy the game.

Knowing my luck though, they'll probably not even be in the store yet tomorrow, like how it usually is when I try to buy a game. ='3

so mysims and paper mario are out tomorrow nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

mysims hasnt been reviewed by any webby yet so bit undecided on weather to get it

Sonic Rush Adventure came out ....well its in my indy games store today...I was like...NOOOO

So many games. I have Yuris Revenge, RCT2, SPM and Tiberium Wars all to play. Whimper.

Whoa MySims is coming out too?! Darn, I was interested in that game but I don't think I can afford it (especially with Mario Galaxy coming out soon too). At least SPM will keep me busy enough.

Actually, Mysims is out on the 21st, so no worries there!

And yes, get it. :)

ah cool so only paper mario to get tomorroz then : peace:

hmmmm might have to trade in scarface at Game if they offer me a decent price as I hardly play it.

How do you perform stylish moves? I didn't pay attention to the bartender very well-_-