NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

*Turns on Wii and plays*

Ah gotta love getting it early.Shopto is the way to go.

I hate you :p

*Turns on Wii and plays*

Ah gotta love getting it early.Shopto is the way to go.

Do they always ship so early?

I hate you :p

Hey that's not nice :heh:

Do they always ship so early?

They ship whenever they get the game instock so it just depends.I've had a couple arrive on Wednesday though.

We've just had our release date pushed back to the 20th of September. Hate living here sometimes. No advertising, stink release dates, not even any friends to play with cause they are all too busy humping Sony's gear. Sucks to be me. Love a good whinge though.

The 20th? Why a Thursday, they can't push back a release date surely since it's out every where else?

What Country you live in kiwikid?

I have to say I still don't see why people order it online. You just wait longer to get it and get stressed every morning wondering if the postman will deliver it or not. I'd just go to the shops on release day and buy it.

Kiwi = New Zealander. :heh:

I have to say I still don't see why people order it online. You just wait longer to get it and get stressed every morning wondering if the postman will deliver it or not. I'd just go to the shops on release day and buy it.

Well, people who ordered it online received it today. I don't see how that is waiting longer than you going into the store 2 days from now. You have a point about the stress, though.

I have to order it online. The only shop that sells Nintendo games here gets games weeks after they are released and they cost 50£.

...: Someone has already told they will get if after Friday. I will get it on Friday for sure, it got shipped today.

If you know the right places then get it early and cheaper.

A thursday is a strange day to release a game as usually they come out on a Friday here. One good thing is I get paid on the wednesday so my purchasing funds will be nice and healthy. I guess living at the arse end of the planet Nintendo don't really care about us here. All I can do is wait patiently like I've done all my life so I'm used to it.

Yep, I got it yesterday too! Just got it off the shelf, though. I very, very rarely buy a game online. I saw plenty of copies in stores overhere.

Oh, and it's funfunfun! A celebration of all things Mario! : peace:

That said, it's indeed remarkable that these days Nintendo-games are released a few days before their streetdate. I remember Nintendo being rather strict about that in the past.

Curious. In my Gameplay account, it says that they shipped it yesterday

If i go into my orders page, it says its being picked

I thought this would be a game I would have on release but somehow I have resisted the temptaion and don't look like buying it yet..

Of course, that will all change when you guys start saying about how great it is.....

Curious. In my Gameplay account, it says that they shipped it yesterday

If i go into my orders page, it says its being picked

Same here. and wait for it....they've cancelled my Tingle order for no bloody apparent reason!

I'm sorry Gameplay, but i'm no-longer going to use em after this year! I cannot stand having a game preordered for months in advance, it gets to the dispatch date and then you cock up the order or cancel it.

Three mistakes in a month. Not good enough really.

So much for giving them more chances. :D

The last two things I ordered from gameplay (albiet not on launch) came the very next day, even though I'm sure I didn't order it until quite late in the day.

So I thought I'd give them a try for paper mario, I don't think I'll bother next time. I felt much less stressed when I knew I was going to march into Asda/Tesco and buy it on the Friday. Now I feel let down by gameplay because I don't have the game now even though they don't really have any obligation to get it to me before Friday.

If Asda have paper mario for less than £29.99 tomorrow, then the other advantage of buying online is lost. So I'll buy from them from now on, if the price is more then I might try shopto next time.

Just popped in from work while im on my break and still no Paper Mario. Gameplay have let me down again, GAME for me from now on!

Aw, I have Phantom Hourglass and SSBB pre-ordered at Gameplay. Might have to reconsider now.

ASDA £27.47

I'll be near an ASDA on Monday. If it is that price in store, I could very well be too tempted to pass it up..

Grrr, oh well I'll stick to the Asda route next time. At least I know now that's the best thing for me to do. Otherwise I would of gone through my life not knowing and it would of left a void in my life of a question that was never answered. Or something to that effect. :heh:

Hah, spotted 2 obscure references so far, The eyes of one of the bosses is temporarily the little loading circle off the Wii shopping channel, and the other is what the boss says, a reference to a certain person on Zelda II

Just popped in from work while im on my break and still no Paper Mario. Gameplay have let me down again, GAME for me from now on!

When do you normally receive your orders if you preorder with GAME? I've been tempted to use them recently as I realised I can use my reward card online too, which could save me a few quid every now and then. Plus, they often have £5 off vouchers on the net somewhere!