N-Europe

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Sarka

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care if it is or if it isnt! i'm just glad its been anounced!

path of radiance is brilliant and it should make for a very intuitive very pretty turn based game :D

karl is a very happy boy!

• 3 weeks later...

PoT is still a game I want to get,be sure to give a opinion once you complete it.Great news that this wil come out in the first fiscal year.Will definently get this on launch day.We don't know much but it deserves a thread for discussion :)

thats the problem with some genres, i mean what else can you add new to C&C? strat games only come in a few forms, turn based, and realtime. i have only played Fire Emblem on GBA, and it was a good game, till it erased itself. i guess thats what you get from buying them from Turkey :P

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's linked to the FE9 then since that guy looks like Sothe?!?

I wish they'd link more in together, whether they be set centuries or years appart, wouldn't matter :heh: Though obviously some would remain separate :heh:

Just orderd 7, 8 & 9, the earlier 2 to go on holiday with in 3 weeks.

I did have 8 but sold it after I couldn't get into it, now I've downloaded 6 (the one with Roy;)) and have really got into it, even thoguh it's pretty hard, and a few bits can be really annoying.

I'll most difinately be getting this one.

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday i got the latest nintendo powere issue and in there article on the top 25 wii games fire emblem wii made the top 10 although all we saw was a short video np found out that it is a close sequal to path of radience and will take place on tellius with some of the same characters the only char confirmed was soth the theif the girl looks like that mage you get in chapter 8 iliana or something.

i posted this on a new thread that i'm going to ask a mod to lock but this confirms its sothe after a second look at the girl though she seams less fariliar.

Edit: i'm probably going to publish my web this weekend i'll try to put a scan from the mag on it and at that time a link to my web will be found on my sig.

Personally, i want them to put more time into it and making it as damn good as they can. We don't want all the big titles out in the first year and nothing to look forward to for the future.

I personally think that's why we haven't seen Mario Kart or F zero yet. And possibly Pikmin.