NEurope
Sarka

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Just a short video, but still, it's announced! Discuss here.

Looked amazing. I just wish it was a little more than just a cg video. Maybe it will be playable in the Nintendo booth's. I doubt it though.

i dont care if it is or if it isnt! i'm just glad its been anounced!

path of radiance is brilliant and it should make for a very intuitive very pretty turn based game :D

karl is a very happy boy!

I havent had the time to get Path of Radience yet, it in my pick up list of games, but this news is great. im a huge Fire Emblem fan.

PoT is still a game I want to get,be sure to give a opinion once you complete it.Great news that this wil come out in the first fiscal year.Will definently get this on launch day.We don't know much but it deserves a thread for discussion :)

Guy in green looks pretty cool. I still havent started P.O.R and I have had it since release day.

PoR is an absolute epic game, so amazing. It is one of my fave games ever! I am definitly getting this, honestly can't wait :D

Isn't that green haired guy Sothe, the Thief from Path of Radiance. If it isn't, they look incredibly similar.

I loved Path of Radience and I'm quite tempted to get this over red steel, because even though nothings been said about this game, if PoR is anything to go by it will be amazing.

I hope this is a launch game, haven't played Fire Emblem before but I'm borrowing Fire Emblem for the GBA from my friend. I would pick this over Metroid Prime 3 any day.

Looks great, I still need to get the other gba and cube version, but they are amazing games.

I think the gameplay is getting a bit old. Most likely there will just be a new story and new characters, instead of improved gameplay.

thats the problem with some genres, i mean what else can you add new to C&C? strat games only come in a few forms, turn based, and realtime. i have only played Fire Emblem on GBA, and it was a good game, till it erased itself. i guess thats what you get from buying them from Turkey :P

Isn't that green haired guy Sothe, the Thief from Path of Radiance. If it isn't, they look incredibly similar.
Indeed you might be right:

[FE:Wii Character]

sothe0027js.jpg

[Against FE:PoR Sothe's]

sothe2234ah2yx.jpg

You decide :p

twin brother?

lol this game looks sweet, got the GBA game, but dont ow a gamecube, still, not gonna stop me buying it for Wii when i get a job :)

I hope they try for a more brighter, anime approach to the visuals and a bit more action in fight sequence and battlefield that felt a bit dull. Something more in the vein of the gba ones. Other than that the gamecube one was great.

Maybe it's linked to the FE9 then since that guy looks like Sothe?!?

I wish they'd link more in together, whether they be set centuries or years appart, wouldn't matter :heh: Though obviously some would remain separate :heh:

Just orderd 7, 8 & 9, the earlier 2 to go on holiday with in 3 weeks.

I did have 8 but sold it after I couldn't get into it, now I've downloaded 6 (the one with Roy;)) and have really got into it, even thoguh it's pretty hard, and a few bits can be really annoying.

I'll most difinately be getting this one.

yesterday i got the latest nintendo powere issue and in there article on the top 25 wii games fire emblem wii made the top 10 although all we saw was a short video np found out that it is a close sequal to path of radience and will take place on tellius with some of the same characters the only char confirmed was soth the theif the girl looks like that mage you get in chapter 8 iliana or something.

i posted this on a new thread that i'm going to ask a mod to lock but this confirms its sothe after a second look at the girl though she seams less fariliar.

Edit: i'm probably going to publish my web this weekend i'll try to put a scan from the mag on it and at that time a link to my web will be found on my sig.

actualy i'm glad its not a launch game tp and fire emblem together at the same time would be a little toooooooo much.

I'd rather them spend some time developing the story than rushing it for launch, and it turns out short, easy and generally crap.

Personally, i want them to put more time into it and making it as damn good as they can. We don't want all the big titles out in the first year and nothing to look forward to for the future.

I personally think that's why we haven't seen Mario Kart or F zero yet. And possibly Pikmin.

i think there's another reason why we havent seen pikmen. i hope it will be longer maybe 40 chapters instead of thirty i beat por yesterday and ashnard sucked the game realy was too easy