N-Europe

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Sarka

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder which characters return! I hope the Black Knight comes back. I reckon he surivived the castle collapse and dug himself out, or teleported at the last minute.

As wecan see, Reyson is in it, and it looks like Ranulf, Lethe and Mordecai can be seen too. I hope Haar and Jill come back, oooh and Shinnon, I loved that guy.

This reminds me - I got Fire Emblem on the GBA and never got round to finishing it after coming back from a holiday. Once I'm done with Zelda and Yoshi's Island, I think I'll be going back :)

This games looks really sweet, and I like how they are giving support for all 3 controllers (or appear to). Pave the way for more games like that, hopefully - my biggest fear was developers would be too scared to not use the Wiimote, and ruin some games with un-necessary "features".

Hmh, look the buttons. It looks game supports GC controller.

argh! not another one! in my excitement about getting a Wii today i traded my GC controllers and memory cards in with the 'cube. Severely regretting it now :(

I wonder which characters return! I hope the Black Knight comes back. I reckon he surivived the castle collapse and dug himself out, or teleported at the last minute.

spoiler tags ;)

i didnt really want to know that until i finished it