Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Sarka

It's going to be like that game on the PS2 isn't it? Wheres theres a earthquake and you have to save people. Forgot the name, but it's not a bad game.

This is looking very promising.

You're think of City of Desperation, it and it's sequel where the city was that time flooded never made it to Europe.

They were meant to be pretty good with good set-pieces.

Disaster's graphics look a bit dodgy in area's though, it could still turn out well.

Do you think that we have to wave the Wiimote in the direction of the arrow to make stuff happen? Kinda like Dragons Lair 3D.

Like the platform he's walking/running on is falling, move Remote in the direction of the arrow and he grabs on to something?

Sounds like it would fit the game.

Like the platform he's walking/running on is falling, move Remote in the direction of the arrow and he grabs on to something?

Sounds like it would fit the game.

I hope it is RE4'ish

some ingame in here:

there's this scene with a guy holding of a cliff, I hope you have to press A quickly in order to lift him, RE4 style.

I'm definetly keeping a eye on this title since it's from Monolith, although I think I'd prefer to see a Baten Kaitos or any other RPG by them on Wii. Surely that comes next.

I hope it is RE4'ish

some ingame in here:

there's this scene with a guy holding of a cliff, I hope you have to press A quickly in order to lift him, RE4 style.

Theres the Disaster footage from sometime last year (same footage)