N-Europe

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Mokong

They said there'll be 27 Wii games on the showfloor tomorrow. So some of these may not even have been announced yet or shown in any form.

Edit - Microsoft one shortly, hopefully Halo 3 and Fable trailers will be shown.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the Mario, looked really cool.

I just wanted a date and price, it's like we still have no-idea when we will be playing it?

I don't mind about there not being a third secret at all actually.

So far my launch list looks like this, and i'm pretty impressed:

Super Mario: Galaxy

Wii: Sports

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball

Metroid (if it is a launch title)

Zelda: TTP

I need a date, Q4 is November/December ain't it? Seems so far away....

Well Microsoft conference next, and 3 days of hands-on stuff to look forward too!

That was a third secret!??? I thought they were doing that already! That's poor! And let me guess, no Zelda Wii, that will be Twilight Princess! Why couldn't they release TP for the Cube and have Zelda Wii out by at least next year!!!!!! No wonder Shigsy said it was well into production last year, they only ported it!

Very impressed overall , only complaints was the lack of Smash Bros info and more 1st party info woould have been nice , and the lack of a firm date/price for launch.

I suspected that the Wii was going to be the only console for me next-gen and this has confirmed that.

I'm bursting for a Wii now!

Had to be said. Jokes aside. The games revealed were great, new franchises look good, old ones look even better. And I'm loving the always on feature. Thats amazing for online play, patches and updates. And Iwata mentioned fast loading for web browsers and virtual console games, thats great too.

Where was Kid Icarus or Punch out? And really they should of shown Super mario Galaxy off a bit more. Like people playing it.

Also: I know its all ready been well known for quite a while that the Graphics wouldnt be anything near Xbox 360 and PS3 but far too many of those games looked Gamecube quallity.

Red Steel really looks incredible however.

StarFox DS - Wohoo, been waiting for this ever since the DS was announced.

Red Steel - Yeees, and it will be playable so we will probably see even more videos :) I will probably buy this on launch

Super Mario Galaxy - Yipee! Seems awsome, can't wait!

The always online aspect seems cool too, just wondering where we are supposed to store all that content.

Just wondering what happened to SSB?

I was expecting a launch date and a price. I don't see why they need to keep that a secret.

Super Mario Galaxy looks cool but I would have liked to know how you actually play the thing.

Zelda looks awesome. Just frickin awesome.

Metroid Prime 3 corruption looks great. Can't wait to here hands on reports.

Nice to know there is rumble and also a motion sensor in the analog attactment. THe speaker in the controller is also interesting. It will be cool to see how developers use these features.

THe sports games look pretty cool for multiplayer games. They look like they will be loads of fun with a few mates. I was expecting you to actually have full control over your charater with the analog attachment though.

Overall a pretty good showing by Nintendo.

I was a bit disappointed by the conference (for me nothing beats the E³ 2004 so far). Sure it was a great to see how the games are played but I already could imagine that. I really missed a Zelda TP trailer but I must say the footage of Super Mario Galaxy looks very promising and that's must buy (well would be anyways).