Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't rush it out. Sakurai realises the potential of Brawl, with Melee being the best-selling GC game, he will only release it when he feels that it has been perfected enough. December in Japan would hopefully mean January for us, but from a marketing point of view, the best time window would be Christmas.

I've never played that much Smash Bros, but the excitement of others is rubbing off on me. Should I fork out for Melee, or wait until this version as my "introduction" to the series?

(p.s. Has online been confirmed?)

You should go out and buy melee over and over again.

I've never played that much Smash Bros, but the excitement of others is rubbing off on me. Should I fork out for Melee, or wait until this version as my "introduction" to the series?

I say wait for the new game. it looks the exact same as melee with on-line play but i hope i'm shocked

I agree with Fresh, you just have to play Melee as it has to be one of the best fighters for single player and multiplayer ever made. You can probably pick it up dirt cheap aswell so theres no reason not to.

Looks a lot like Melee but with Sonic and Kuckles tacked on to it. I bet that's all they've done, darn Nintendo. They just re-hashed Melee and added Snake and the like into the mix. I hear Shania Twain is now a main character, with the "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" video as her arena. They wanted Robert Palmer, but had to settle for Shania's big gay face.

It was clear from the start that all this Wii malarkey was Shania's idea. Nintendo have always been in cahoots with her, we should have known! Who else could have championed Donkey Kong in the early 80's?

Boo could not be a playable character because it would paralyse in shame when a character looks at him. But it could make a great item :)

Not all boos do that though...

in the sports games he is in, his description says something like 'forgetting his shyness with the other mushroom kingdom stars, boo is great tennis player.'

i think they should take mr gamr and watch out. he was so god damn horrible to look at....Also the ice climbers wern't really needed either.

Nooo ice climber players are so fun to watch :D The shit they can pull off is ridiculous!

I really hope they stay. As for Game & Watch, he should stay but I don't think many will will complain if he goes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!