N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Game Arts are actually quite a secret of the games industry. They are a developer thats hardly ever credited for their work as they do all the outsourced stuff from alot of Japanese companies.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 35 character roster is probably fake. I have nothing to complain about that, though (other than the horrid lack of Ridley).

@Goron_3: Don't be so sure. Marth is considered the face of Fire Emblem. If Fire Emblem gets a second character, it's definately him.

That character select screen has got to be fake!

- Yoshi's out of place

- Wolf would be identical to Fox (Krystal would have made it more believable)

- The only reason there's a space under Sonic is because there's continuous talk of the 3rd Third Party character, and the creator of this fake image has no idea who it is, so they took the easy option and left that square blank.

Well it only got an E10+ in the US. Its not graphic violence its just "comical mischief" or whatever they call it.

Melee got 3+ and it had guns, mines and other weapons.

Well it only got an E10+ in the US. Its not graphic violence its just "comical mischief" or whatever they call it.

Melee got 3+ and it had guns, mines and other weapons.

It is not on the pegi site:

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/23/?searchString=smash+bros&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=&countries=&submit=Search

whereas melee is. Perhaps Nintendo are just guessing?

Wow, T in the US. Crazy O_o.

As for Melee UK, do ELSPA even exist anymore?

Nope. Its all PEGI and BBFC. I would guess Smash would be PEGI, and would receive a 16 (due to realistic-ish people beating the crap out of each other) rating.

Or 15 if they get a BBFC. Not 100% on why one goes which way.

If it's true (and it seems more and more...), it's horribly boring and unimaginative...

Starfox having Falco and Wolf but no Krystal which should have been the most original Starfox character moveset-wise;

Having 3 characters from a now crappy series (Starfox) while the amazing Metroid franchise is limited to only Samus;

Marth returning adding himself the already numerous swordman and being the most random and generic;

Making a generic enemy (and an awful character even for Mario Kart) a playable character and another version of Link, leaving a huge bunch of amazing characters as assist trophies...;

And no new franchise while there is so much interesting and successful ones (Nintendo wars :indeed: ).

Falco, Wolf, Marth, Cel-Link and Ness better have the more different moveset possible from their counterparts.

As much as I love the supposed starting roster, this unlockable one is completely flat and uninteresting for me.

If it's true (and it seems more and more...), it's horribly boring and unimaginative...

Starfox having Falco and Wolf but no Krystal which should have been the most original Starfox character moveset-wise;

Having 3 characters from a now crappy series (Starfox) while the amazing Metroid franchise is limited to only Samus;

Marth returning adding himself the already numerous swordman and being the most random and generic;

Making a generic enemy (and an awful character even for Mario Kart) a playable character and another version of Link, leaving a huge bunch of amazing characters as assist trophies...;

And no new franchise while there is so much interesting and successful ones (Nintendo wars :indeed: ).

Falco, Wolf, Marth, Cel-Link and Ness better have the more different moveset possible from their counterparts.

As much as I love the supposed starting roster, this unlockable one is completely flat and uninteresting for me.

I couldn't agree more, except about Marth I think he should be back. I am okay with Falco and Wolf as well, but the other newcomers are a bit underwhelming. If this is true then why did Star Fox suddenly get 2 newcomers, Wolf and ROB according to the leakers? What about K Rool, Ridley, Takamaru, another third party, Sukapon, Sigurd, Ray MK, Animal Crosser and some more.

The ROB the leakers mentioned was the Star Fox one, so that could give that series 4 characters but seeing his trophy in the Coin Launcher weakens this rumour a bit. And the World Icon theory, with an Animal Crossing icon there, makes me doubt this roster as well.

We'll have to see if this turns out to be real, but I hope it's not.

I find it incredibly funny how some people are having a fit because the game might only have 35 characters and some of their wishes weren't made true.

My only real wish is K.Rool and I won't find it a big deal if he's not in. And only 35 characters don't bother me ... but I like when there is well-chosen characters. :indeed: